In the office

Once all of us were on the airship, Tsubasa, Kisa, and I were called into this room for quizzing. There sat the chairman. Tsubasa spoke first. "Hello. What is this quiz about?" He laughed and said. "This isn't a quiz, I just want your opinion on the other contestants. So, who do you want to fight?"
"I'll fight anyone who picks on my sisters." Tsubasa said. "I whant to bwattle." Kisa said excited. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Then who do you not want to fight?" He asked. "Kurapika, Gon, Killua, Leo, and each other." I said with no hesitation. Tsubasa looked at me before nodding his head. Kisa looked at Nertro and asked "Am I allowed to bwattle?" "Sure." He said, rubbing her head. I nodded at Nertro as I picked up Kisa and left the room. Kisa and i were really tired. "Me and Kisa are going to hit the hay. See you soon." I said as I waved him off. Suddenly, I felt someone glance at me uncomfortably, and it wasn't Hisoka. I turned to see a man, licking his lips seductively. "Hello there, little girl. How about you go into my room to sleep? I can show you a good time." Kisa popped out of my hood and said "Go away, you cweep." "My, my. She's already had a child. This makes it even more enjoyable." He said, picking up Kisa. He slammed her against a wall and Kisa began to cry. I was about to scream when Tsubasa suddenly came back in, asking "Where will you two be........?" He stopped as he saw me squirm in the grasp of the man. As quick as lightning, he dashed over and upercut the guy in his head. Once I was free, I ran to the crying Kisa. "Shh, its ok. Your sister and brother are here now." "She calmed down and asked for the lullaby.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to go to bed

Drifting off to sleep
Leave the exciting day behind you
Drifting off to sleep
With a joyful day before you

Hush now, quiet now
Its time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to go to bed

Hush now, quiet now
Its time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to go to bed

Drifting off to sleep
Leave the exciting day behind you
Drifting off to sleep
With a joyful day before you

So lay your weary head
And have a splendid dream tonight
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Before I had finished, Kisa was asleep in my arms. Tsubasa was dosing off. He said "Your voice was as sweet as Mama's." "Thanks." I whispered. I took Kisa to the sleeping room and bumped into Leo. He saw the sleeping child in my arms and stayed quiet. He whispered "Kisa's asleep?" I looked at him and he took that as a yes. Suddenly, it began to storm.