In the tunnels

I'm so sorry. I have to put one little song in here, but its cute. I also added a verse myself. Please forgive me.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We walked away from our old city and toward a cafe in the new one. I used my money to buy a meal for me and Kisa. Suddenly I see three boys walk in and order a certain meal. Curious about them, I order the same meal and Kisa and I are dragged into the same room with them. Kisa and I get scared and our eyes turn scarlet as we enter the room. The blond haired guy with grey eyes gasps. The little boy with black hair says "You eyes are scarlet." The guy in the suit is looking at us funny. The blond haired guy tells the black haired guy "They are scarlet eyes. Their kind (the Kurta clan) was supposedly whipped out by the group called the Phantom Troupe." Kisa snuggled into me and I calmed down. My eyes returned to normal. "First, let me introduce ourselves. I'm Kasumi and this is Kisa. What are your names and how do you know so much about us?" I said as I pointed to the blond. "My name is Gon." The spiky black haired boy with brown eyes said. "I'm Leorio. Nice to meet you." The black haired man said. "Kurapika." The blond haired grey eyed boy said. Kisa spoke up and asked "Are you one of us, Kurapika?" He shook his head no and said "I only know about you from history books that I have read. Why are you taking the Hunter's exam?" I panicked as he asked. I needed a good cover. No, I'll tell them the truth. I hated lying, so I guestered to Kisa and he nodded at the responds. I sighed inwardly after he looked away. Kisa and I sat together, as far from the boys as possible while I put Kisa's hair into a small ponytail. Suddenly Kisa asked "Will you guys kweep our secret?" I looked up for their answers. They all said their forms of yes and the room turned quied again. I know I've seen Kurapika somewhere before, I don't know where. I didn't have time to think about this because the back door opened and we entered the room. I see a big room with lots of people. "Kisa, stick close to me." I told her. She nodded at me and claimed on top of me and into my hood. 'That's how small she is.' I thought. "You are number 406 and she is number 407." The man giving away pins said. I thanked the man and we went on our way, putting the pins on our shirts. Suddenly I see a sturdy man come over to us and offer us a drink. Then this white haired boy came over and chugged it, but he wispered something in his ear that made him flinch. Gon took one sip and he spat it out. 'Thats it. None for me and kisa. Its poisonious.' He asked me if I wanted one and I said "No thanks. I don't take drinks from strangers." He frowned and said "I insist. Please take a drink." "No way. Its expired and its probably poisoned." I reply to him. He grabs my arm and twists it, and it was close to breaking. I gasped out in fear and pain. I was about to scream when the white haired boy kicked him and made him let go. I sat there holding my arm as Kisa hopped out of my large hood and sat there, looking at me with concern. I shrugged it off and went to the white haired boy. "Thank you for that. If you hadn't helped me my arm might have broken and she could have been hurt." I told him. "Killua! Kasumi! Kisa! Are you ok?!" Gon screamed as he ran over. I held my arm in pain. Leorio opened up his suitcase and pulled out a bandage. He gave it to Kisa for her to wrap me because she wanted to do it like a big girl. Once my arm was wrapped, I got up and picked up Kisa and put her in my hood. Then this weired looking man came up front and said "The Hunter exam has commenced. Get ready." We started walking along behind, but he was going faster. I started jogging with Gon and Killua, and leaving Kurapika and Leorio behind us. I zone out and listen to Kisa's sleepy breaths as she sleeps in my hood and the sound of a skateboard. I snap out of it when Gon pokes me. "Hmm. What?" I say, still a little dazed. "How old are you and Kisa?" Gone asked. I don't reply right away, but when I do, I say "I'm 10 and she is 4. Why?" I look to see that everyone's jaws have dropped a little. I asked "How old are you, Leorio?" "Yea, how old are you, gramps?" Killua asked, rudely. "Gramps!! I'm *huff* the same *huff* age,*huff* as *huff* Kurapika!" Everyone's jaw fell to the floor, including mine. "WHAT!!!" We all say in unison which wakes up Kisa. She sleeply asks "Are we there yet?" "Just go back to bed, Kisa." I tell her. Then I ask "Do you want me to sing?" She nods her head. I start singing the lullaby that I sang in the orphanage.
                  *Play video now*
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to go to bed

Drifting off to sleep
Leave the exciting day behind you
Drifting off to sleep
With a joyful day before you

Hush now, quiet now
Its time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to go to bed

Hush now, quiet now
Its time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
Its time to go to bed

Drifting off to sleep
Leave the exciting day behind you
Drifting off to sleep
With a joyful day before you

So lay your weary head
And have a splendid dream tonight
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
When I finished, she was fast asleep. I saw Gon and Killua running with Leorio and Kurapika running with me. "Did you hear me singing? Did everyone?" I asked, self-consciously. He smiled and said "No, just me. By the way, I lied when I said I read about you." I looked at him and gasp. His eyes are a beutiful scarlet. "You are one of us? I knew it." I say with confidence. "Don't tell the others. They don't need to know. Ok? I'll tell them when I need to." He asks, nervously. I promise him I won't. I wasn't paying attention to the run because of what he said. Finally, the endless stairs and tunnels stop and we see the sun once again.