On the boat.

Tsubasa, Kisa and I waited for my team to come out to tell them the good news.
We waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And as time was about to run out, I saw Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, and Tompa come out of there. I sighed in relief. "You guys made it. I was so worried. So was Kisa." I tell them. "Say wyour sowree." Kisa said, getting in my hood. "Sorry, Kisa." Gon apologized. "My apologies, Kisa." Kurapika said. Killua and Leorio didn't say anything. I looked at them before saying. "Hey guys, I have exciting news." Everyone in my group perked up. "What is it, Kasumi?" Gon asked, excited. "Tsubasa, Kisa, and I may siblings." Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor. "Are you serious!?!" Leorio shouted. We all nodded. Gon was smiling for me while Leorio had his jaw to the floor. Kurapika looked at me with happy eyes and Killua looked pleased, but didn't show it. "Would all applicants come out of the tower for the next phase." The announcer said. We all walked out of the tower and we saw the green man again. Kisa giggled and I gave a smile. "Ok, I need all of you to draw out a card out of the box. Who ever entered first, can draw first." The green dude said.

Hisoka stepped up and pulled out a card. He walked back and the next person walked up. Then it was my turn. I grabbed a card and walked back. Kisa tried to grab a card out of my hood, but I stopped her. Then Tsubasa grabbed a card. Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leo had their turn last followed by Tompa. "Ok, pull back the peel on the card to see your number." I turned back to my card and pulled off the cover and see #197 on mine. 'I know who that is, its one of the obnoxious brothers.' I thought. I looked over to see Tsubasa got #199. 'This is perfect!' I thought. "Please go aboard the boat that will take you to Zevil's island." The green dude said. Kisa giggled as we stepped onto the ship. She loves the water. The atmosphere is very tense on the ship. I walk over to Killua and Gon, while Tsubasa walks over to Kurapika and Leorio. When I sat down, Kisa tumbled out and looked around. Their was a quiet, awkward silence over us. I broke it by saying. "Um. Just to let you guys know, none of you are my targets." The boys sigh and say."You aren't our target either, Kasumi. Or Tsubasa." Kisa looks at them and smiles. Gon smiles back. I flip my card over to show #199. Killua's is #198. Gon's is #44. "Gon, your fighting Hisoka." Killua says. "I know." Gon says, sadly. He looks like he's going to cry, but he's smiling. "What are you feeling?" I ask him. Kisa goes over to Gon and climbs up onto his lap. "I feel happy and scared." He said, simply. He begins to pet Kisa's head. "Do you know who this is, Kikumi?" Killua asks, holding up a #198. I cheerfully say. "Yea. You, me, and Tsubasa have the brothers. Can we work with you?" "No" Killua says, coldly. I look at him in disbelief and I ask. "Why." "Fine, I'll make a deal with you. If I get their pins, I'll give them to you. Sound fair." "Sure." Kisa says, happily playing with Gon. We all just sit and enjoy the breeze. Suddenly, I notice Kisa is sitting on the edge of the boat. I come near her and she slips. I run to catch her and I caught her arm just before she goes over. "Phew. That was close. Come here, Kisa." I say as I give Kisa a hug. She gives me a big smile and I smile back. Then, my brother comes over and joins the hug. 'I finally found my siblings.' I think. Soon the ship pulled up at Zevil's island. The green man says. "Ok, the first person who passed the 4th exam can now leave the island." The announcer says. Hisoka gets up and walks away. Then its the pins guy's turn. Then its my turn. Kisa hops into my hood and were off. I run into the woods and wait for my brother. He comes out and we all go into the forest.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, how'd I do. I know its a bad chapter. Not much happened. But, I promise more will happen in the next one, whenever I get a chance to update it.