In the fight (first)

*Kasumi's POV*

Durring the storm, Kisa tossed and turned. She hates thunderstorms. She would twitch with every lightning flash. I flinched a little. "Kisa dosen't like thunder?" Tsubasa asked. I yawned and said "Yea. After all, she is only 4." "Huh." Tsubasa said. I felt like sleeping, so I laid my head on Tsubasa's shoulder and I soon fell asleep.

*Tsubasa's POV*
(A/N I'm sorry, but its Tsubasa's POV. He likes to swear. If this displeases you, let me know and I won't do it again. Plus I'm kinda angry at someone, so I'm venting off anger.)

I looked at the sleeping Kasumi on my shoulder and set her down gently. I got up and kissed Kisa's and Kasumi's foreheads before I left. "I'll be back. I have something to do." I said to my sleeping sister. I walked out of the room and shut the door slowly. I snuck around the halls until I found the guys that hurt Kisa and Kasumi. "Hey, you guys!" I shouted, getting their attention. "Oh, its the punk from last time. You ready for the match." "Hell yea!!" I shouted. We got into a fighting position. The air force was tense until "GO!!" I ran at my opponent and jumped on top of him. I grabbed his hair and began to tear at it. "You will never hurt my sisters again, you fucking got that?" I shouted in his ear. He tried to get me off, but I clung onto him. I kicked him in the ass and he shouted in surprise. "The fight is over. Tsubasa wins!" His friend called, really worried. I smirked, then walked away.

I went to the gym, where the board with the parings was held. I lifted the sheet and saw the parings. Their was Kasumi and this guy who looked weak. I knew she'd pass. Looking at me, I had to battle Bodoro. Kisa has to battle me, so I have to play along with her. 'Thanks Nertro.' I thought.

Walking back to the sleeping room, one of the guys jumped me. I punched him in the jaw, then in the gut. He fell to the floor. "Why did you try to jump me!?" I shouted at him. "I-i was t-threatened to d-do it!" He told me, paniked. "By who?!" My shouting louder. He whimpers and says "The guy you just beat up. Can I go now?" He asked, really scared. "Fucking hell!!" I whispered to myself. I let go of the guy and sprinted to the sleeping room, the only thoughts running through my head are my sisters. I barged into the room to see the boys about to cut my sisters hair. I ran to the guy and punched him in the face before he did anything drastic. The scissors fell with a clatter. I picked up Kisa and held her in my arms. Kasumi woke up and kicked the guy in the groin. 'That's my sis.' I thought proudly. I punched the last guy in the gut and he ran off screaming. "Good job, Kasumi!" I told my sister. She smiled at me, gave me a high five and then a hug. 'I'm glad your safe.' I thought. I snuggled Kisa in our hug. Kasumi layed back down and fell asleep. I slept next to her, with Kisa in the middle. 'I hope this happiness never ends. I love you two.' I thought before falling asleep.