In the blimp

This is another picture of everyone else. Enjoy
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
When we boarded the ship, this toad guy said "Greetings, Hunters. We will be arriving at our third test soon. You may get something to eat or you may rest. You can explore the ship. Good luck on you third test. That is all." He got down from the podium and he sent us on our way. "Hey, guys do you want to explore the ship with me?" Gon asked. Kurapika shook his head and said "No thanks. Leorio and I are going to hit the hay. Have fun exploring." I wanted to explore too, but Kisa could barely keep her eyes open. Killua turned to me and asked "Do you want to explore with us, Kasumi?" "I want to explore with you, but Kisa..." I start to say. Leorio interrupts and says "We can watch her. Go explore." I smile and thank him as I pass Kisa to him. I walk up to Gon and Killua. We all start to walk away and I see them walk into the kitchen to get food only to be thrown out. I laughed and said under my breath "Silly boys." Gon turns to Killua and asks "Hey Killua, what's your family like?" "There assassins." Me and Gon say "Both of them?" Killua laughs and says "No one but you two took me seriously when I said that. Yes. My whole family is assassins. They said I was the best of them all and that my future was planned out from the beginning. Who wants their future planned out for them. So I ran away and decided to take the test. I will capture my parents and get a good amount of money for it. What about you, Kasumi?" I say "Gon, please go first." "Ok. I live on whale island with my aunt Mito. My mom died when I was young and my dad vanished. Mito said my dad became a hunter, so I became a hunter to try and find him so I can ask him why he abandoned me. Ha ha ha." Gon said. 'Gon, that's not something to laugh at.' "Kasumi, will you tell us about your past now?" Killua asked, impatiently. I sighed and started to tell my story.  "I was a orphan. I don't know who my parents were. I don't even know if their still out there. I was just left on the steps of the orphanage. Even with that, the orphan kids there were nice. I has happy for the first 5 years of my life. When I was 6, my hometown was obliterated. My people were murdered and had their eyes scalloped out of their sockets because they were a pretty scarlet. They called themselves the 'phantom troupe'. I was pretty quick on my feet, so I ran out of my burning city. On my way out I saw a boy. He had blond hair and the same color eyes as me. I still ran and made it out of the city. On one side of me, I saw the same boy scream and sob at the city burning. On my other, I saw a dying woman carrying a baby. I looked hard at the boy and I went to the mother. I picked up the child. The mother tugged on my sleeve and said with her last breath 'Her name is Kisa. Thank you.' I picked the baby up and walked to the nearest orphanage. The lady, Miss Goodwin, took us in. Kisa grew up happy, always having a smile on her face. I, however, was constantly being bullied. I put up with it for 4 years. I did all of the chores that they give me, but they didn't know that I got paid for doing all of them. One week ago, there was another fire. I packed a bag and picked up the little girl named Kisa. I watched the only adult I trusted get murdered right in front of me. I carried Kisa to the next city to get some food. That's when I met you. End of story." I finished. Gon looked at me with bewilderment. Killua looked at me with sadness. My face felt itchy. I touched my face and felt tears running down it. Gon came over and tried to give me a hug. I pushed away. No one but Kisa and that boy knew my pain. Suddenly, Killua, Gon, and I sensed something quick move past us. "Well, well, well. You all sensed me moving. Would you all like to play a game with me?" The chairman asked.  Gon said "Yea!" Killua reluctantly agreed. I just quietly nodded. We went into a padded room and the chairman held a ball. He said "If you can get the ball from me, I'll make you Hunter's. I won't attack back." "I'm going first." Killua said. He took his stance and started to move. When he did, more of him came out of the walkway. Gon marveled and said "There are tons of Killua's." One of the Killua's attacked the man, but he was quick and avoided the attack. Killua kicked the man and a look of triumph was on his face. That look turned to pain and Killua was on the ground, holding his leg. Gon stepped in and jumped at the man, but we were inside and he hit his head on the ceiling. I was tagged in and I ran at him with my bag on my back, chasing him around the room. 'I can't do it unless I either change my eye color, or take off my backpack.' I think. "Hey Gon, would you hold this for me?" I asked. He nodded yes and I threw my bag at him. Once he caught it, he dropped it and it almost went through the floorboard. "What's in here?" He asked. I shrugged and said "You can look in there if you want to." I said as I turned around to face him, the kindness in my eyes no longer there. He flinched for a second, but regained his composure. I sped up and chased him down like a bullet, almost faster than Nertro. I ran at him and almost touched the ball, but I could feel my eyes about to change, so I stopped. He looked at me confused and asked. "Why did you stop. At the speed you were going, you could have caught me. Is there something your hiding?" "Yes. Don't you have secrets you don't want found out? If you tell no one else about this and you allow me to continue with Kisa, then I will use all of my power. Do you agree with the terms." I say with my eyes close. "Yes. I will also try to Kisa from danger, but this a Hunter exam. I can't promise her safety. Now give me your full power." He challenged. I open my eyes and he gasps. My eyes are a beautiful scarlet. Gon and Killua stare at them. I rev myself up and I charge. Before he could react properly, I get up close and I kick the ball out of his hand. Gon and Killua jump for it, but the old man snapped out of it. He leaped and got the ball. "Good job. That was a close call." I started to chase him around the ship again, but it failed. 'I can't keep up. Not enough strenght left. I didn't eat. I feel bad. Did the guy who grabbed me do something to me?' I think as I stop and hold my stomach. Gon looked at me and asked "Kasumi, what's wrong?" "Yea, you were giving him a run for his money. Why did you stop?" Killua asked. "Didn't eat. No strength left. Something wrong with my stomach. Bad. I can't stand. Falling." I said as I fell to the floor. The last thing I saw was Gon and Killua's shoes.