Rescue

"I don't really know what to say right now, but I'll inform you if I would. Don't expect too much from me right now."

"Sure thing Y/N, but I hope you could help us with this."

"Okay okay" You sighed and ended the call afterwards. Your mind says no to this but you felt that there's something that is pulling you over there. It's a weird feeling and you don't really know why. Maybe because you had a good memory with them or maybe they had a special place in your life, even though they made a big mistake to you at the end.

You knew that you were immature on that point, but you really hated people who play and lie to other people too, especially you. You never forgave all those people who played you on your whole life but this. Maybe it's better if you gave them one more chance today to prove themselves to you.

You decided to leave sakura to them for now. Perhaps, you wouldn't be staying there for so long and probably you would still find her sleeping after you return.

Before you could leave their apartment, seulgi managed to see you standing, looking at the window.  You told her that you'll be leaving them for tonight for some important reasons. She just shooked her head and helped you step outside without disturbing everyone, she really looks sleepy so probably she wasn't fully aware of it. At least she managed to help you.

~~~~~

Sunny's POV

"Will he come here right now?" Yuri asked, waiting for my answer.

"I'm not sure, Y/N is a real thing right now. He really seemed mature than we thought." Yuri frowned upon hearing my answer

"It's around 10 mins after your call right? I guess he wouldn't come" Seohyun mumbled "If he doesn't come, then how can we help Yoona and tiffany with this?"

"Hey, stay low, Yoona and Tiffany are just at the kitchen, they might hear yo-" I was interrupted by Tiffany who swore loudly around the living room.

"Fuck boys, you know they're a bunch of bullshits right Yoona?

Yoona just nodded as she sat beside me. Yoona actually acts quiet when she's hurt or something goes bad around her. Normally she would be optimistic and keeps our atmosphere positive as always. But when you saw her acting like this, you know something is wrong. Well, the same goes for tiffany, but honestly she's slightly different from yoona, tiffany actually expresses her whole feelings about it and opens it up to us, so we can understand her more and help her too.

" Honestly, I shouldn't have trusted him at all. Like why am I acting stupid, he even showed signs that he isn't into me anymore but why I didn't  just stop loving him after that." Tiffany mumbled. "I should have just told Y/N the truth, Yah Yoona"

"Why?" Yoona looked

"You told everyone that Y/N was in the concert right?" Tiffany smirked as Yoona nodded "Why did you tell everyone that you've seen him except me huh"

"I just forgot to tell you" she stuttered, with her eyes looking down the floor.

"Oh you forgot, oh my bad. I know you like Y/N, so you don't need to fear about me liking him too, because once I did."

"Anyone want a soda?" Sooyoung interrupted as we know that the conversation seems to get deeper than we expected it to be. Something is really wrong with this and we needed to stop this.

"I'll go get one" I smiled

Before I could stand from the couch, we started to hear some rumbling car noise outside. Seohyun, Sooyoung, and yuri looked at me with a surprised expression and mouthed