Sweet Angel

Cupping your cheeks, she gleamed cheerfully "Hey Y/N, I missed you so much"

You sighed in relief as it turned out to be Naeun, the angelic-looking goddess girl you met a month ago. She still looked the same, gorgeous and stunning "Hey Naeun" You chuckled awkwardly as she finally pulled her hand away from your cheeks

"I kept sending you messages on your Instagram, but yet you don't reply" She pouted, looking at you disappointedly in a childish manner.

"Oh sorry, I don't usually check my Instagram cause my notifications just got sabotaged by messages from different people" 

"I see" She mumbled and slowly nodded. "I really missed you Y/N, no wonder I'm like this to you"

How sweet this woman is, she's really natural and still sweet at you. You're not really sure if she still had something on you, if yes, then hopefully she's not only like this to you because she only likes you.

Smiling at her nervously, she started introducing her fellow members to you and your group. They just look good as her, but Naeun was just on a different level for you, something really special. They were really affectionate and sweet to every one of you, which was a plus for them.

"Y/N really looks cuter seeing him in real life" Bomi giggled, pointing out a finger heart gesture at you as she pouted afterwards "If only Naeun hadn't come first, I could have took my chance over him right now." 

Naeun stuck her tongue out at her as she traced her finger down at her cheek, imitating a crying expression in an annoying way. "You're just lucky" Bomi argued back as she crossed her arms, rolling her eyes at her, and pouted.

Later on, Naeun told you to wait for her over the parking garage later after the event. You were puzzled, why at the parking lot? They had service, right? And mostly their service would pick them up over the exit area and not right on the parking lot.

Instead of wasting your time being such a curious jerk over a small problem, you decided to follow it. As you told your friends about it, Taecyeon and your friends teased you for a while before letting you go "Aye Goodluck huh, enjoy your date with your new sassy chick"  Taecyeon giggled, covering himself with his arms as he thought of you hitting him again.

Taecyeon, an annoying yet funny guy as always.

------

The event finally ended around 4:37 PM as every Kpop group started their goodbye ceremony over the stage. You and your friends, as well as Taecyeon, spent your whole afternoon backstage talking and eating together as you watch every person passed by you. Sounds boring right, but honestly it wasn't, cause your friends were a deal.

SNSD were the first one to come downstairs as you immediately left the area after seeing them, but before that, you gave Sooyoung a smile as your eyes met for a second, saying that you're not really avoiding them. She smiled back too and lightly nodded before looking away.

You decided to walk around as you wait for her at the parking lot, dwelling deeply into your thoughts as you watched your feet stepping over the dusty ground. Avoiding them wasn't easy as you thought.

As you were enjoying your moment around, a pair of arms was felt around your body. "What are you doing here, I told you to wait for me at the exit door." She murmured over your shoulder. It was Naeun as you recognized her by her voice. She looked more gorgeous with her outfit right now, but why does she need to wear too much of this, especially it's still sunny.

 She looked more gorgeous with her outfit right now, but why does she need to wear too much of this, especially it's still sunny