Contested Part.1

Are my readers still there :<
Long Chapter where everyone is waiting for

The next day, you woke up from your bed feeling heavy and exhausted once again, as if you've been into a 4 quartered game throughout the night. The injury on your left arm felt a little stiff, it wasn't really bad as you think, you could still slightly move your arm but it doesn't feel the same as it usually does, it felt like your arm had been underwater for weeks or days.

Moments later, the doctors gave you prescriptions and meds which you will take every single day until your injury finally settles. The meds you took right now lessened the pain of your injury and thus, making you move your arm comfortably compared to a while ago.

It was 6 in the morning when you finally got discharged from the hospital. As usual, the arm sling was still intact on your arm, which felt really weird especially walking through the hallway. Gladly, a cute-looking doctor came to help you after coming out from the room on your left.

"Oh, are you alright sir?" The doctor asked worriedly after noticing you walking slowly down the hallway "Do you need a hand or something" She softly said, looking at you fondly

You chuckled awkwardly "I'm fine doc, just not used to this kind of condition" She slowly nodded and gave you a confused look "Well why?"

"It just feels weird, like something is just heavy over my left body" You responded

"Well let me give you a hand until we reached the exit"

The charming doctor accompanied you until you've reached the front area of the hospital. She seemed to be very friendly and cheerful to you as the two of you had a great conversation the entire time, realizing that being a doctor like her is tough and not an easygoing one. When both of you were in the middle of a nice conversation, an Audi coupe started pulling in your direction.

She tapped your arm and pointed out the Audi that was coming in your direction "Guess that's your service right?" Since the car was fully tinted that you couldn't even see a single entity from outside, you shrugged " I don't really know "