Avoidance

"What do you mean the two fought?" Heechul gave Taecyeon a puzzled look, choking as he slammed his bottle on the table "I mean, the two best friends?!"

Jonghyun, who's sitting beside you, raised an eyebrow as if he was not believing to him "The heck? I mean why?"

"You wouldn't believe this but" Taecyeon gave his bottle a quick slurp as he let out a relieved breath "They fought over Y/N"

Junho choked too, spilling a handful of beer over the floor as he stood up from the couch with widened eyes "Y/N?! Wait are you serious?!"

Taecyeon narrowed his eyes at him "Do I look like a joke to everybody here"

"Yes, you are a joke" Heechul answered immediately as he covered himself with his arms when Taecyeon approached him. Your friends were still goofy even in tough situations like now, but even though they were like this, they couldn't stop themselves from making you smile.

Jonghyun looked at you and slowly placed his bottle over the table "Why did the two fought over you? Like did you do something bad that one of them protected you so an argument happened? I mean they're besties and it's impossible for them to fight like that"

You cleared your throat after you guzzled your second bottle. "They fought over me"

"What do you mean? Like?" Jonghyun was so confused until Junho finally understood it. Junho pointed his fingers at you as his eyes widened "Seriously Y/N???" Junho questioned you, reassuring if the thought in his mind was correct.

You slowly nodded in response. Junho slowly faced Jonghyun, who's still puzzled about it, and did a scissors finger gesture at him. Jonghyun's eyes widened "They both liked you?!"

Lightly nodding in response, they both gasped and stood up, roaming around the living room like patients inside an asylum. "Shit, you're living in every man's fantasy" Heechul chuckled.

Taecyeon frowned, wrapping his arms around your neck and weighted his large body on your back "Not anymore I guess"

"Is it?" Heechul started motioning his both hands in circles "The hell is that?" Taecyeon gave him a confused look

"Is it bi-" Jonghyun suddenly hit Heechuls's head, immediately catching his attention to him "You're teaching bad things to the boy" He sat beside you and opened his bottle's cap "Tell us what happened"

You explained every single thing that happened a while ago as accurately as you could to them, even though it's kinda weird to say the thing that just happened before the two met on the door. They gave you different expressions, except for Taecyeon, who stayed on your back and rested his head over yours like a giant camel on your back.

Some of them were just left shocked at how come you just got into that kind of situation. Just an ordinary Part-Timer working in Korea being massacred by three angel-looking girls at the same time. Sounds heavenly right? It's every man's fantasy especially to a fanboy of theirs. But there were consequences to that.

After that, everyone started sharing their own opinions about it. They were all with you, gladly. You did nothing wrong as they say, cause you were just a clueless boy who got stuck between the two, or three? Even though you liked every single touch they did to you.

Heechul and Jonghyun gave the most advices to you and every one of them was meaningful. All the other three did nothing but nod and agree every time they spoke, which was kinda hilarious because they seemed to enjoy their drinks more rather than listening to them.

It's better if you would never show up to them anymore, till they can finally move on from you. Cause the war between their friendship would never end if they would still see you. It May sound hard and painful for you, but it's for the best of their group.