Feelings

So this isn't just an ordinary chapter as you all expected right?

She first came upstairs before you as thirstiness always welcomes everyone unexpectedly. Drinking and placing the glass back in the sink, you headed to the bathroom and decided to fix yourself.

You tapped your pockets and pants, just to realize your phone wasn't with you. "Why am I stupid" Groaning and blaming yourself wouldn't change anything. Naeun got it again for sure, but nevertheless, she wouldn't access your phone anyways. Because it had a passcode lock in it.

You promised yourself that nothing would happen tonight. Feelings and unwanted actions should be controlled and prevented. You're already mature and hopefully, you could settle the flow nicely tonight.

As you entered her private property, her cold eyes were gazing at you while on the bed. Your precious phone on her hand with the screen brightly shining over her sweater. It left you swallowing on time as you were startled by the way she looked at you.

"Someone kept sending you messages right now with a name T#2 on it. Who is it?" Her tone sounded passive-aggressive. She raised the phone, showing your phone's screen filled with green message bubbles.

Taeyeon, it was her as usual. You were not in yourself when you decided to play with their name that day, being Tiffany as T#1. Cause why not? Both of their names start with T. You met Tiffany first so she's 1 then Taeyeon being the second.

"Don't mind her" You motioned your finger down. But she rather refused to do so

"Why not? She's waiting for your response and yet?"

She shouldn't know your secret relationship with them, not even a single clue about it. As you said, it would surely ruin her whole night or even week just by knowing a single fragment to it. You made your way towards her direction and handed your palm

"Just give it to me, and let's continue the night as it should be. My phone always brings out your curiosity widely even it shouldn't be."

Her eyes narrowed, unsure of the weird action you're portraying. But shortly placed the phone back in your hand. "Thanks"

Good thing she surrendered. Now that the near-death experience had passed,  you decided to play cool. She remained her suspicious gaze at you but tried to brush it off. You thought that moment just went off like a plane taking off from the runway, but honestly it wasn't. Not realizing both of you were just faking yourselves face to face.

She interrupted you with a deep sigh before her eyes gave you the frigid ones "What's wrong? Are you okay?" said You.

"Can you tell me why aren't you answering that one? Like you had around 5 messages hanging on your lock screen and yet?" She questioned with her eyebrows raised, eyes giving you a puzzled aura.

You sighed in annoyance, here she goes again. "Come on, Does it really matter? Why is it like it's a really big deal for you?"

"Cause it is, most of the messages says that can we talk? For a minute can you just clarify things out to me?  What is this Y/N? and etc. How would I not be bothered by that? I don't know if it's a girl or what, and most importantly I don't know if I'm flirting with a boy right now who I had just invited in my room, doing what couple things do, being clueless that this guy on my front already had someone in his life?"

Slight guilt entered you, she was right. It seemed that you were just using her as a scapegoat for your suffering and honestly, it's true. You don't know if she just exactly came to rescue you on that near-collision with Tiffany, or coincidentally just came to see you without any intent, just like that day. Being left speechless, you slowly reached your arm over your phone on the lamp desk beside you and stared at the numerous green bubbles on your screen.