Cherry Fadeaway

Fast updates are ensured so enjoy!

When you got into your room, you felt empty and emotionless. Your body shivers as the cold atmosphere inside your room welcomed you. "You were the worse person I've ever met!" That line literally impacted you so hard. It may sound really plain but it gives a huge blow inside.

In anger, you opened up your phone and immediately booked yourself a flight back to seoul early this morning. You sound really immature and unreasonable to this, but you didn't mind it at all as the only thing that is running into your mind right now is how shitty person you are.

You dug into your pillows and forced yourself to have some good rest before you leave this place really early. The more you think about her, the more it would just hurt you.

.....

Tomorrow morning..
Taeyeon's POV

I woke up harshly as I raised my left arm over the desk beside me, reaching my phone. Everyone was packing up their things except for me who was lying on the bed like a lazy cat waiting for my owner. I checked my phone and revealed that it was already early in the morning, everything felt heavy and slow, it felt that something is wrong right now.

"Aish, Y/N." I mumbled and sighed frustratingly

Tiffany walked over and sat beside me, caressing my back "You good Taeng?"

"Yes Im, is Y/N awake?"

Tiff frowned and only gave me a shrug "I don't know, why not check him yourself"

"Give me a minute, I'll check him" I smiled and immediately stood up from the bed "Start packing up your things when you return, okay?" Tiffany asserted as I gave her a wide thumbs up before I leave the room.

"You know what, I shouldn't have met you after all. You were actually worst than him, yeah you're sweet, caring and kind but I didn't expected that you would become like this. You're the worse boy I ever met."

"Fuck myself, what have you done" I mumbled to myself as I realize all the harsh things I've said to him. I didn't really meant to say that, I just couldn't control myself from bursting out everytime I get angry to someone which what I really hate about myself. Even though I hurted him so much, he still managed to save me from the rain last night. He was purely kind and understandable, but I've just wasted a precious person like him.

The moment I reached his door, I breathed in and out and started practicing my apology to him. He's still a boy so perhaps I wouldn't find a hard time explaining and comforting him.

"Here we go" I gave his door a soft knock

....

...

..

He wasn't responding, maybe he's still asleep or maybe he just doesn't want to see me. I gave another try, hoping he would answer my knock right now.

....

...

..

No response again. Afterwards, I came closer and placed my ears over the door, trying to hear the situation that is happening inside the room. I was hoping that I would hear his footsteps and aircon ambience inside his room but rather, it was entirely quiet and empty. Without my awareness, the door unexpectedly opened which made me flinch a little bit.

"Oh hi Y-----" I thought it was him, but it turned out to be a crew working on this place, carrying several bedsheets and pillows on her hand.

"Goodmorning mam! How may I help you?" She greeted cheerfully