Blindsided

Well the girl outside your door was actually the sweet maknae of their group, Seohyun, who's carrying a paper bag on her hand. She suddenly pouted as you weren't answering her knock, which made you chuckle lightly after seeing that cute pout she just made.

"Oh the beautiful maknae is here, what is it?" You smiled as it made her giggle a bit.

"Cheesy, anyways I just want to give this to you" She handed you out the paper bag she was holding which had an adidas logo on it.

"Whoah what's t-this?" You asked as you tried to peek out on the small gaps between the stapler that she used to close the paper bag.

"Find it yourself" She giggled

You were still too lazy to open her precious gift for you so rather, you decided to open it later. You placed the paper bag on your bed and quickly went back to her.

"Seo" You quickly closed the door and grabbed her hand

"Ohh, why? Why didn't y-you o-opened the"

"Later, I'm too lazy to put pressure into my body so right now, I'll treat you to the coffee shop right at the wing IV downstairs."

"Y-yah, Isn't the coffees there are too pricey, plus there are a lot of people staying in there, a-are you sure you wanted to go with m-me?" She stuttered

"Shhhh" You gave her a quiet hand signal "I wanted to treat you so you don't need to worry about the price and whatever they say about us I don't care, I see you as my sister so I wanted to show how precious you are"

She slowly blushed and smiled sweetly afterwards. You count this as a yes from her, so you grabbed her hand once again and started pulling her.

....

Luckily, people inside the shop seemed to be lesser than awhile ago. No idols were seen staying at the shop and so, there's no one to worry about seeing you and Seohyun inside.

You found her smiling affectionately to you as you were taking a sip on your hot coffee. "What's with the smile?"

"I'm very happy to have a special friend that is a boy like you"

"In what way?"

"For me, I guess you're probably the sweetest guy that I've met this years. No guy has ever treated me in a place like this as a friend." She explained, tapping her fingers in pattern on the table

Hearing that immediately gave you a smile on your face, probably you had already heard that compliment from someone but yet, you're not tired of hearing it. It still feels good to get praised by someone.

"If we ever get disbanded? Would you still be there for us?" She frowned

"Disband? What do you mean?"

"I somehow think that our group might disband around 2017 or might not, but most of us would-"

"Leave?" You interrupted as she nodded afterwards. " I wouldn't of course, It would be unreasonable if I ever did." You frowned

"I hope you wouldn't, especially Taeyeon" she mumbled, placing her cup on the table

"What's with her?"

"Do you already know that Taeyeon likes you more than anything from this world? That's just my expression but I mean she literally likes you so much." She said as you slowly nodded

"Did something happened between you and her last lunch? Not I mean the .... one but you know? Argument or something"

"Nope"