Aftermath

Y/N POV

Back to your hometown, felt as if you're in your natural habitat again. It was early in the midnight when you finally arrived on the airport. Empty counters, frigid atmosphere and only few people were seen strolling around the airport that you could even count  them with your fingers.

Several messages managed to pop up when you finally opened up your phone again, Taecyeon's number being one from them.

+011-7296-4528

Hey man, uh for sure that you'll see this message after you finally arrived back to your airport but umm, I just wanted to say that out of nowhere, Tiffany also came in the airport and good thing, you left the area in the exact time. Somehow, three minutes after you left us.

I never expected her to be like this, she became scandalous around the area. Raising her voice at us as were being skyrocketed by her vulgar words. For sure, she's in danger. Dispatch might have taken that thing as well.

All I could say is, have a great life in there and don't bother worrying about this one, we got her

------

All you could do was sigh deeply in frustration. Hard guilt inside you after knowing that you're the reason why they became like this. But you couldn't do anything more about these, there's nothing you could do but to accept what the consequences would be.

Three days later, Tiffany deactivating her instagram account became a popular talk around the forum. There were no videos of her scandalous action, but only rumors and topics about her sudden arrogant action in the public.

Taeyeon's cold and avoidance action around Tiffany became a rumor of them having an argument in each other. To be honest, your name was also brought in over this problem, after different sightings of you and them being together somewhere. But this wasn't a big deal for you anymore, knowing that you're already outside from that country.

Everything except the two went normally, as if you leaving the country was just a normal day for your friends.

Living in your original atmosphere now, more challenges in your life are going to be tackled. Bet you're going to start your new journey once again with your old friends and family here.