FNAF and A Confession...of sorts...

Mattie, Romano, Feli, Alfred, and I: *walks around* *walks past a clost that has someone banging on it*

Me: What the-

Mattie: Hello? *knocks on the door*

All the continents and Foxy: HELP US!?!

G: *ties Mangle, Marionette, Phone Guy, Toy Freddy & Bonnie* They locked themselves in the closet. Anywho~ Canada...ILOVEYOUVERYMUCH!!!

Prussia: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Bitch-

Me: GILBERT BE NICE! G is a nice girl! *hits Prussia upside the head*

Mattie: ... *slowly blushes and turns away* Thanks...

Me: AW!

Romano: Almost done...

-CLOSET CLICKS OPEN-

Me: *jumps and hugs Foxy* MINE!

Japan: *eyes twitches*

Feli: Okay, that's all for this chapter! Remember, ADD, VOTE, and COMMENT! CIAO!

All the countries and States: BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!

Okay, now that I have your attention:

This is an author's note that you need to read. I'm having a rough time with my folks and am running thin on things like money and time, so I may not get to come on here all the time, but when I do, I'll make sure to work on my stories. Also, if you had submited a comment before and I never answered it, just recomment it, and I'll get to it this time. Thank you for having the time to read this, and I hope to have a video of my adventures at Tokyo-in-Tulsa in the summertime for you guys to watch on here!