The continents pay us another visit!

Me: *yawns and stretches* *gets out of bed*

--SUDDENLY I HEAR A SCREAM--

Me: What the- *runs out and hits the other countries and all the states* ACK!

Everyone else: WHOA!

--WE ALL FALL DOWN--

Me: GET OFF ME FATASSES!

Alfred and the states: HEY!

Me: *rolls eyes and looks out side where I see G and the continents* Oh dear...

Asia: AHHH!! SAKLOLO!! (Help Me!!) EUROPE'S BELARUS AND FRANCE PERSONA ARE MIXED!!!

Europe: Ohonhon~ Marry me Asia! Do it for the fans!!!

Asia: NEVER ARU! GET AWAY! *tries to run awat but Europe got her and got dragged to a room*

North America: *heroic peace sign* Blame Central America. He said I'll be a softie when I met my sons' lovers... *grabs C.America's collar the puts him beside him* Can we see who's the most epic curser in the whole world? He's like Southern Italy. Winner will have a Century supply of Tomatoes sponsored by Europe!

Central America: No way in the hell you came from North. NOW GET OFF ME OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN WITH A BAT! *stuggles to get out of N.America's grip*

Eurpoean (including me) and Asian countries: *looks at the locked door with wide eyes*

Me: That is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

France and Belarus: *stares then grin creepily* *turns to look at Russia and England*

Russia and England: *whimpers then runs*

France and Belarus: *chases after them* Come on, do it for the fans!

America and China: *chases France and Belarus with a weapon of their choice* Yes, but their boyfriends aren't fans (aru~)!

Me: *sweatdrops*

Canada: It's okay dad, we know that you'd never be a softie when it come to us! *smiles sweetly*

Romano: Tomatoes!? Let's do it! *drags C.America into a room where we hear tons of swearing*

C.America and Romano: *comes out*

Romano: So...I've learned new curses....

Feli, Antonio, Mattie,  and I: YOU LOST?!

Romano: SHUT UP!

Alaska: *thinking* What is our relationship with Central America anyway?

New York: I think it's kinda like a love-hate relationship...

Alaska: Oh.

Me: *sweatdrops again* Well, that's all for now...REMEMBER!

Finland: ADD!

Norway: Comment.

Denmark: AND VOTE!

Me and the countries and states: BYE! *waves*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I've been wondering, do you guys want me to put the states' names in here, or should I just go by their state names?

Comment below!

~Maria  =^.^=