Opinions and New People!

Me: *sitting at computer* Must...finish...work...*starts nodding off*

Feli: *slams the door open* SORELLA! MI DISPIACE, BUT WE NEED TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE PEOPLE THINK WE'RE DEAD!

Me: *jolts* IT'S ALL MATTIE'S FAULT! *sees Feli* Oh...okay... *grabs the first letter and goes downstairs* EVERYONE! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE, OR I'M SENDING RUSSIA UP THERE!

Other countries: *stumble down the stairs*

Me: Good, we're all here! The first one is from Angel, and she sent us:

it seems i'm either causing wars amongst countries again or i'm causing countries to kill each other...... Countries! what do you think of Maria

Me: *re-reads the letter* Oh dear lords of the Ancients, this ought to be good...

China: She's very...hyper.

Russia: She's moy drug* and we like to tease Amerika together!

America: *glares at Russia*

Me: ...AMERICA!

America: Huh?! Oh! We're awesome friends, dude!

Me: *groans* Idiot...

Feli and Romano: She's our sorella, and we love her of course!

Me: Love you too fratelli!

Japan: She's the most rovery thing on the earth...

Me: *blushes like crazy*

Germany: She's lazy.

Me: Meh, I am.

Prussia: She's...awesome...

Me: He said it! You heard that, right Mattie?! HE SAID IT!

Canada: Yes, yes he did...And I think that even though we didn't really know each other that much until we decided to date, we are now the best of friends!

Me: MATTIE!

Every country but Canada and I: YOU TWO DATED?!

Me: Ugh...let's go on to the next question before you badger us...it's from Siberia and Venice! And...a new person?

Siberia: Well that's even weirder if two certain people came he- Washington D.C.: Is Mochi Canada and Mochi Hungary with you there? and Hello! Pangaea: ^^" *shows a whiteboard* Salve(Hello), do you guys even still remember me? if not, then I guess I'll try to talk with Earth over here about something.. Venice: You three...where's my AK-47 again?! I know you three have it, so give it up! Philippines: --" Sorry for the 'outburst' questions they gave..Paalam!

America: HEY! WASHINGTON! HI! REMEMBER ME?! *waves*

Me: America.

America: What?

Me: Shut up.

America: Sorry...

China: *sees Pangaea* ...Mom?

Everyone: *gasps in shock*

Feli: *reads Venice's question* Wha~t? We don't have it!

Romano: Nope, not at all!

Me: Uh-uh! *shakes head in the 'no' fashion*

Canada: *reads the Philippines' message* I think we've gotten used to 'outbursts'... *looks at all the other countries pointedly*

Me: Well- *yawns really big* That's it...I think...bye, and hasta la pasta... *falls asleep on the couch I was sitting on*