ANGEL! (Warning: It contains sexual references {rated mid-high T for Teen})

Feli, Romano, Mattie, and I: *come out the next day*

Me: Why are you three walking funny?

Feli, Romano, and Mattie: *blushes profusely* We got...punished...

Me: So? *gets it* ...Oh...

Mattie: What about you?

Me: Ah...Japan scolded me and then...well...

------Flashback to last night------

Japan: You need to terr me about this kind of stuff Maria because we are in a rearationship and I don't need us breaking up, do you understand?

Me: Si...

Japan: And another thing-

*THEN AN ALARM GOES OFF IN MY POCKET*

Me: Japan. The Yaoi Signal.

Japan: *dashes to the door* Ms. Hungary-san!

Hungary: *dashes in* Turn on the screens.

Me: *turns on a bunch of computer screens*

*WE SEE PRUCAN, GERITA, AND SPAMANO ACTION*

(I'm sorry the rest can not be shown because I had to clean up all of Ms. Hungary's nosebleeds so I didn't watch any of it...also I was blushing too much to hear anything)

------Flashback over------

Me: Eh, nothing...

Alaska: *slams door open* Hey-o! *sees Canada* *glares* Canada...

Canada: *glares back* Alaska...

Prussia: *comes in* *sees Canada and Alaska glaring at each other* Oh shit...

Canada: *grabs Prussia and puts him in his lap* Mine. *squeezes him*

Alaska: *growls and throws me a package*

Me: *catches it* What the... *opens the package*

Angel: *pops out*

Me: WHAT THE- *look into the small package* Dude, you gotta teach me how to do that.

Angel: All in good time young one. Anyways! *sees Mattie, Feli, and Romano* *smirks*

Me: Uh-oh...

ummm it seems that your four just got punished ^-^ lol i'm just going to take a rough guess that..... Mattie may have went out with all three parts of Italy? *grabs shield and hides*

Me: ANGEL!

Feli: Can you stop being so right?!

Romano: Yeah seriously!

Mattie: Well she's semi right...

Prussia: So jou did go out with all of zem!

Mattie: Wait, let me explain-

Prussia: Vest! Spain! Japan! Come 'er!

Germany: *comes in from the living room* Vhat?

Japan: *follows Germany* What's wrong?

Spain: *stumbles down the stairs* Are you okay amigo?

Prussia: The Italies all dated Canada!

Japan, Germany, and Spain: WHAT/VHAT/QUÉ ?!

Me: Not all of us! Italy didn't date him!

Germany: *sighs in relief* 

Me: ...He married him...

Prussia and Germany: VHAT?!

Canada and Feli: Fuck.

Prussia: *tosses Canada over his shoulder* *goes to their room*

Germany: *picks Feli up bridal style* *goes to their room as well*

Italy: Doitsu?

Germany: Ve need to talk.

Feli: Sorella I'll get you for telling them!

Prussia: Birdie, it looks I need to remind you whose partner you are.

Canada: Screw you Maria. And you Alaska, just because.

Me: Sorry!

Alaska: *flips Canada off while playing Flappy Bird on her phone* *Flappy Bird dies* FUCK! I JUST NEED ON MORE AND I WOULD HAVE HAD 14!

America: *pokes his head in* You actually have a double digit score on that?!

Alaska: *shows America how to get a higher score*

Me: So I hope that answers your question Angel...hehe...looks like Alaska's staying for a while...

Alaska: *drapped over America's head while she's playing on her phone and he's playing COD*

England: 'Ello Alaska!

Alaska: Hi Mommy England!

England: *huffs at being called 'Mommy'* Well see you later loves! Goodbye and don'y forget to vote, add, and share! Bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now my version of the states might show up here and there, but Alaska will be a definate of always being there, so just ask for one and say which one you want and they'll show up.

Oh and for the whole 'Mommy England' thing, the states know England's name is Arthur, they know he's a guy, and they know he's dating their 'Dad'. No, America is not their real father, he is their brother, they just feel like he acts like a dad around them, so they call him 'Daddy America' and England 'Mommy England'. That's my headcannon, and if you don't like it, *holds up trashcan* Don't miss.

Peace out,

Maria!