Trespassers and Heroes!

Me: *playing with Pookie*

*G AND 3 OTHER PEOPLE DROP ONTO THE COUCH*

Me: Oh hi!

G: *looks at her visitors/tresspasers* What do you do when an Archangel just crash into your precious collections? Chibi!Siberia here turned to her Archangel form /and/ crash landed on my tons of Country themed mugs.

North and South America: Hiya! Have you guys seen Europe or Asia anywhere?

Central America: They won't believe that Europe is in his France persona and took Asia.

North America: And where are my Son's lovers? The father /is/ the Real hero you know!

Me: GUYS! QUESTIONS!

Countries and Alaska: *stumbles down the stairs*

Me: I can answer G's-tell her to fix it or her favorite thing gets it. And no I haven't-

*SOMEONE HITS THE WINDOW*

Mattie, Feli, Romano, and I: Hmm? *looks at the window*

*ASIA IS OUT THERE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM EUROPE*

Me: ...I'm not getting in the middle of that.

Other countries and Alaska: *murmers in agreement*

America and Mattie: *pushes Prussia and England forwards* Here dad!

England: Good day sir-

North America: *gets a Russia-like aura around him and pushes England and Prussia to the wall one hand on each of their necks* Hurt my little boys and we're going to have some words-and the only one's your going to say is "Please sir, no more! We'll say sorry to them! Just put the knife down!" Got it?

England and Prussia: *nods rapidly with pale faces*

North America: *gets a sunny extirier* Good! *daisies dance behind him*

Me: So that's where Alfred and Mattie get their strength and mood-swings from...

Alaska: Yeah, and it scares us sometimes...

Me: Well, I think that's it! Thank you for asking!

Alaska: And remember-

Mattie: *pushes her out of the way* Add!

Alaska: *pushes Mattie back* Vote!

Alaska and Mattie: *get into a fight*

Me: *sighs* And comment everyone, bye! *jumps into the cloud of dust to stop them*