Angel's tour of New York with her tour guide...NEW YORK!

NY: Okay, ready Angel?

Angel: *huffs and crosses her arms* I've been ready you bloody-

England: DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE ANGEL!

Angel: *sticks her tongue out at England* *grabs NY's wrist* Let's go! *pulls NY out of the house*

Alaska and California: *snickers* He's doomed...

Me: OI! BE NICE! *Maka-chops California and Alaska's heads*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NY: Okay, so we'll start here at the Statue of Liberty, which was given to us by the French in 1875. Fun fact, the Statue of Liberty was broken down into 350 peices and packed into 214 crates to get from France to the US. Cool, huh?

Angel: Yes!

~~~~~~TIME SKIP DUE TO A 15 MINUTE  FERRY RIDE~~~~~~

NY: Next, the Radio City Music Hall...ah yes...where the Rockettes perform...you know I was here when it first opened. The cool thing is that the original furishings from 1932 have been restored to their former glory,and there's seating for 6,000 patrons, each with an unobstructed view of the proceedings on stage.

Angel: *too busy looking around to fully listen* Really? Cool...

~~~~~~~~ONE TAXI RIDE LATER~~~~~~~~

NY: Now...GRAND CENTRAL STATION! *leans next to Angel* -whispering- Let me tell you a few secrets Angel...See that dirty block in the NorthWest corner of the concourse celing? The dirty one? It's left unclean on purpose. Why? Well, despite a complete renovation in the '90s, the renovators left it to show what more than a centry of grime and cigarett-smoking commuters can do to a paint job. Another secret is that the stars in the celestial panorama are painted with 23-karat gold.

Angel: -whispering- GOLD!?

NY: *nods* Another one is one that I like to rub in Ala-I mean, Gemma's-face...750,000 people go through this terminal everyday...Alaska only has 735,000 people living there.

Angel: *giggles a bit*

NY: *smiles* Come on, let me show you a few more places. Jump on the D train.

~~~~~~~~26 MINUTES LATER~~~~~~~~

NY: WELCOME TO CONEY ISLAND! JUMP ON A RIDE! *jumps on the Cyclone*

Angel: *runs off to get a churro*

~~~~ONE HOUR AND 26 MINUTES LATER~~~~

NY: Now...Angel, welcome to Madison Square Garden! You know, the first person to perform here was Billy Joel, who most know for his performance of Piano Man.

Angel: Really...

NY: Really-really!

~~~~~ONE 12 MINUTE CAR RIDE LATER~~~~~~

NY: Here is Central Park, with many things, but I think you'll like the Central Park Zoo, the most.

Angel: *already halfway into the zoo* COME ON NATHAN!

~~~~~~TWO HOURS AND 10 MINUTES LATER~~~~~~

NY: Here is the Empire State building! 1,454 feet tall from the ground to the tip, the tip adds on 204 feet, making it-without the tip-1,250 feet tall.

Angel: *looks out to the city* ...Nathan?

NY: Yeah?

Angel: Can we visit one more place?

NY: Sure, I guess!

~~~~28 MINUTES LATER~~~~

NY: ...Oh...

Angel: Yeah, sorry, I just wanted to see it...

NY: *fake smiles* I-It's okay...I get it... *turns away furiously wiping tears from his eyes* L-Let's go home, yeah?

Angel: Okay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT HOME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaska: Well? How was it?

NY: *smiles but sits down and hugs a pillow*

Alaska: ... *looks at Angel* Empty Sky Memorial?

Angel: Yeah...

Alaska: *puts hand on top of Angel's shoulder* Hey, it's okay...you didn't know...

Angel: True...

Alaska: He'll be fine, I promise.

Angel: *nods and goes to hang out with Mattie and I*

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N:

Empty Sky is the memorial for all of the people who died on 9/11...yeah, sorry if I brought out any bad memories or just ripped out your heart. Forgive me! *bows* Ciao!