BlackGryph0n: Sure About You

Imagine noticing that Gabe has been feeling down and you comfort him once you find out why.

Requested by Shadowthehedgehog200
_________________________________________

(Your POV)

"Gabe, dinner's ready!" I called to my boyfriend as I placed two plates on the table.

I started cleaning the kitchen a bit while I waited for Gabe to come downstairs but after a couple of minutes, he never came down. I took my apron off and jogged upstairs. I went to our room and found Gabe laying on our bed looking at his phone.

"Hey, did you hear me?" I asked.

Gabe looked up. "Oh, yeah. Sorry, I'm just not really hungry."

I say down on the bed. "Are you sure?"

Gabe nodded. "I'm sure."

I patted his leg and stood up. "Alright."

The next day, I got dressed to go to Target and get a few things. Before I left, I decided to ask Gabe if he wanted to tag a long. He was still on the bed in his pajamas, scrolling through his phone.

"I'm going to Target." I said. "You wanna come with me?"

Gabe didn't look up or even acknowledge that I was there. His eyes were glued to his phone. I banged my fist on the door and startled him.

"Oh hey." Gabe quickly put his phone down. "Sorry, what'd you say?"

"You wanna come to Target with me?" I repeated.

"Um, no." Gabe replied. He was fidgeting with his hands. "I'm-I'm good."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you feeling okay? You always want to go to Target with me."

Gabe nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay. I'll be back in a little bit."

Even though he said he was fine, something told me Gabe was hiding something. He wasn't acting like himself. As I left the house and got in my car, I called his's brother, Nate. "Hey, (Y/N). What's up?"

"Has Gabe been acting weird to you lately?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little." Nate replied. "I'm kinda getting worried."

"Has he said anything to you?"

"No."

I sighed. "Okay. I'm gonna see what I can do."

Over the next few days, I kept a close eye on Gabe's behavior. So far everyday was the same. He would stay in bed on his phone. If I came in, he would quickly put it away. He didn't want to go anywhere or do anything. By the end of the first week of observation, I had had enough. I marched upstairs and went to our room.

"Okay, Gabe, enough is enough. Why-" I paused.

Gabe was sitting on the bed and like always, he had tucked his phone away. He looked up at me with red, puffy eyes and tears stained his face.

"Were you crying?" I asked.

Gabe wiped his eyes. "No, I just had something in my eye."

I raised an eyebrow and sat beside him. "What's wrong?"

Gabe wiped his eyes again but this time more tears fell. "I've been getting a lot of hate recently."

I sighed and wrapped my arm around his back. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know." He whimpered. "I've been losing subscribers. I've been feeling so bad about myslef, I've started to wonder you haven't left me."

I grabbed Gabe's hand. "Remember our first date? When you took me to Starbucks and it took me fifteen minutes just to choose a flavor of frappuccino?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I was never sure about anything, never. But I was so fucking sure about you!" I grabbed the sides of his face and gently kissed his forehead. "I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me."

Gabe wiped his eyes and smiled at me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him i to hug.

"Feeling better?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"Yeah." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Thanks. I love you."

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "I love you too."