Jude(Microwave Society: Waiting

________________________________

(Your PoV)

"Are you sure I'm not bothering you?" I asked.

"No, no, no. You're fine. I'm not editing this week's video." Jude reassured me. He had said it rather quickly.

He had been acting weird ever since I came over. He would day things quickly, look at me then look away before I could noticed even though I usually did. I couldn't figure out why. I had been over to his house plenty of times but why was this time different?

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine."

We stood in his room in silence. I shuffled on my feet while Jude tapped his fingers on his desk. He looked nervous, like he wanted to say something but didn't know if he could. After a couple of moments, he cleared his throat.

"(Y/N), can I tell you something?" He asked.

I nodded. "Go ahead."

Jude rubbed his hands together, then ran them along the back of neck while taking a couple of dee breaths. "I-I..." he paused. He took one last deep breath. "I like you...like a lot. I love you." His eyes met mine.

I starred back at him. I felt my heart speed up and my cheeks flushed. Did he really just say that? Was I dreaming?

I met his gaze. "Jude, I-"

"Don't even tell me, I already know. I just needed to get that out."

My face softened. He doesn't think I feel the same. He couldn't be more wrong. He was best friend. But I wnated him to be more. He meant more to me than he could ever know. "I've been waiting for you to tell me that."

He looked over at me. "What?"

"I love you too." I said.

His brow furrowed. "Y-you do?"

"Yes. I've been in love with you since we met." I said.

"What?" he mouthed.

I walked over to him and kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and returned the kiss. Our lips melted together, so perfectly. His arms felt so comfortable around me. I knew I was his.

"Do you mean it?" He asked. "That you love me?"

"Yes, I love you, Jude. I'm in love with you."

Jude pulled away from me. He took of his cap and ran his hand through his hair and sighed heavily. "Okay, I believe you." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"Yes."

"Are you?"

"Yes." He smiled. "I believe you."

I hugged him, and we both stood there. We just stared at each other, in love. It was so perfect. I felt as if we had always been together.

"When did you fall in love with me?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said, "I don't remember a moment in my life when I didn't know I was in love with you."

"That's all I've ever wanted from you." He said, his smile beaming. "Your love."

I leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek. "Why would you think I wouldn't love you back?"

"I don't know." He said, smiling.

"I told you. I've been waiting for you to tell me that." I told him. "There's no reason not for me to love you. You're everything I want."

"So now what?" Jude asked.

I let out a small laugh. "Are we a couple now?"

"Do you wanna be one?" He asked.

"Absolutely. I've waited long enough." I smiled. "What about you?"

"Yeah." He replied with a shy smile.

"So does that mean I get to call you my boyfriend?" I asked.

"I'd like that." Jude smiled. He stared down at me, his eyes filled with adoration.

"Should we tell Brendan  and Josiah?" I asked.

"Let's wait." Jude replied with a laugh. "Maybe in a few weeks. Or we just see if they ever figure it out." 

I smiled. "Sounds like a plan...boyfriend."

________________________________

A/N: OKAY!! LISTEN UP!

If you don't know who Microwave Society is GO. LOOK. THEM. UP. RIGHT. NOW!!

They are a small, underrated channel that does mostly movie reviews but occasionally some non movie reviews and they are absolutely hilarious.  It's made up fo three friends: Jude, Brendan, and Josiah. I did Jude for my first one of these guys cause he's my favorite ( I love Brendan and Josiah too but I love Jude just a little more).

They have like 257k subscribers but they honestly deserve so much more than that.

So please go check these guys out if you want some entertaining movie commentary and some good belly laughs.

First video of theirs' I watch was them watching the Jonah Veggietales movie and I have never laughed do hard in my life. Like I was in pain and I couldn't breath...but like, in a good way.

Also, fun fact, I'm older than Jude by a year which boggles my mind. He turned 21 this year and I'm 22 which is how old Brendan and Josiah are which is also boggles my mind a little. So yeah, fun fact!!

Anyway, go check these guys out!!!!