Anthony(Smosh): I need you

Suggested by danielsratpoison . Also this is a X male reader on their request.
Imagine just going through a serious and rough break up and Anthony comforting you and confessing to you.

Guide:
(Y/E/C)= your eye color
(Y/B/N)= your boyfriend's name(you get to pick. Yay!)

(Your POV)You burst through your front door and slammed it behind you

(Your POV)
You burst through your front door and slammed it behind you. You ran upstairs to your bedroom and proceeded to bury yourself in your blankets. And that's when the they came.

Tears. The tears you had never hoped would come but you couldn't help it.

He was your everything. Five years wonderful years together were over. He had broken your heart.

You had no idea how long you cried for but it seemed like hours. Your body began to hurt, from crying and from the emotional distress you were in.

Suddenly your phone went off. It was Anthony, you best friend. You hung out with him frequently. You told him everything. He was now the only person you trusted.

(Bold= Anthony, italicized= you)

A: How's it going? I haven't heard from you in awhile.

Y: Can you come over, please? I'll explain when you come.

A: I'm on my way.

You didn't respond. You were just happy he was coming over.

(Anthony's POV)

I quickly got in my car and headed to (Y/N)'s. I was starting to get really worried. He went on a date with his boyfriend but that was eight hours ago. He said he was gonna call when it was over. I pulled into his driveway and ran to the door. I saw that it was unlocked and I slowly opened it.

"(Y/N)?" I called.

"I-I'm upstairs." Came a choked out reply.

Oh no.

I ran upstairs and to (Y/N)'s room. I open the door and found him curled up in his bed. Tissues and cut up photos of him and his boyfriend were scattered across the bed and floor.

"What happened?" I asked.

(Y/N) looked up at me. His once cheerful (Y/E/C) eyes were now red and puffy and tears stained his cheeks. I had never seen him like this. It broke my heart.

"(Y/B/N) cheated on me." He replied. "Five years together! And he threw all of it away!"

I sighed. He didn't deserve this. He was the sweetest and most fun-loving person I knew. He was kind, wonderful, fun, cute. It's why I love him.

I crawled on the bed and layed down next to (Y/N). He rolled over and burried his face in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed gentle circles on his back.

"Do you need anything?" I asked. "I can get something if it'll help."

"I just really need to have you here right now."
(Y/N) answered.

I smiled. "I think you ex is stupid."

"Why?" (Y/N) mumbled into my chest.

"Because he just lost the best thing that'll ever happen to him. You're perfect. You're sweet and funny and cute. Any guy would be lucky to have you in their life."

(Y/N) looked up at me. "You mean that?"

"Of course I do." I replied, pulling him closer to me. "It's-it's why I love you."

"You love me?" (Y/N) asked, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Ever since we first met." I smiled.

For the first time in awhile, (Y/N) smiled. It was small but I knew I had just cheered him up. I gently grabbed him by his chin, liftes his head a little, and lightly pressed my lips against his. He kissed back for several seconds before pulling away and blissfully resting his head on my chest.

"Can you stay the reat of the night?" He asked.

I smiled and pulled him close. "If you want me too."

"I love you." (Y/N) sighed and he slowly drifted to sleep.

"I love you too."

A/N:I had fun writing this one. It was sad in the beginning but it had a cute ending.