Alpharad: Awkward

Requested by Pyratea Also the readers's name is Sora for this

Also the readers's name is Sora for this.
And your friend's name is Akira.

the other people's names I made up and here they are: (IMPORTANT!: please don't use these usernames because I really like them and I might use them for a story I'm writing).
Ben aka. Raider (Unsername: Sunraider)

Cat aka. Copper (Username: realCopperCat)

Aiden aka. Dragon (Username: XRapidDragonX)

Lilly aka. Panda (Username: Pandaisy_official)

Tanner aka. Cy (Username: xCyborkx)

And Jacob is Alpharad if you don't know.
________________________________

(Sora's POV)

"Dude, I saw Aiden leave navigation." Ben was starting to get annoyed. "He's the imposter."

I was streaming Among Us with a few of my closest friends and we had been debating and arguing for about ten minutes now.

"Bro, I was in the medbay." Aiden retorted.

"I was in the medbay. You were not there." Cat argued.

"I did see Aiden go into vent." I added.

"I did too." Jacob chimmed in.

"Let's just vote already. Whatever happens, happens." Tanner said.

We all agreed and casted our votes, most of them going to Aiden. Everyone but Aiden cheered as his little character got launched from the ship and the confirmation that he was the imposter flashed on screen.

"I never win as the imposter." Aiden complained.

"Cause you suck as lying." Nicole laughed.

While Aiden started the next game, I took my headphones off for a moment to fix something on my set up. And little did I know the chaos that would soon follow.

(Alpha's PoV)

"You guys notice how whenever Jacob's the imposter he never kills Sora." Tanner asked the group.

"Yeah." Ben replied. "Dude, kill her for once."

"I'm not gonna kill her." I retorted.

"Why not?"

"Because I like her."

"Wait like, like-like her?" Aiden asked.

"Yea-" I quickly pit ny hand over my mouth, realizing what I just did.

Crap! I wasn't thinking.

(Sora's POV)
I was finishing up with my set up when my friend Akira burst into my room.

"Girl, look at you chat!" She exclaimed.

"What why?" I asked.

"Just look!"

I quickly turned back to my computer and started scrolling through my chat.

XO_dragongirl_XO: Did Alpha just admit that?! ON STREAM?!

FangedGoblin: Something tells me he didn't want to.

g0ldennugget: Sora!

Penguinchicxx: Did that really just happen?!?!

Weeb_fan92: Sora! Alpha said he likes you!

Mollybear1: she's looking! Sora! He really did!

I put my headphones just as Tanner asked me a question. "Sora, you haven't said anything?

"Did you not hear?" Nicole asked.

"No I didn't." I replied. "But don't worry. My chat filled me in."

"Guys, Jacob's not responding." Ben chimmed in.

"It says he left the game." Aiden said.

"My chat says he stopped streaming." Cat added.

I sighed. "Maybe we should too."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Aiden agreed.

We all did out outros for our fans then ended the stream shorter than we wanted to. I went and laid down on my bed. If he hadn't left the stream I would've told him I liked him too. I hesitated texting Jacob but went against it and decided to give him some space.

*short time skip*

A few minutes went by when I head a knock at my door. I jogged downstairs and when I opened the door, Jacob was standing there with his head down and his hands in his pockets.

"Hey." He said looking up.

I smiled back. "Hey."

"I figured we should talk about what happened."

I smiled slying and grabbed his hand. "I have a better idea of what we could do."

Jacob raised an eyebrow. "What?"

I grabbed him by his jacket collor and pulled him inside. I shut the door then pinned him against it while at the same time pressing my lips against his.  Jacob's hands fell to my waist and mine went around his neck. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away.

"Your lucky I like you too or that stream would've been a lot more awkward." I said gently ruffling his hair.

Jacob smiled and leaned down and kissed me again. "We should probably let our friends know we're good."

I leaned up and rested my forehead against his and gently nuzzled his nose with mine. "We can tell them later."

We ended up spending the night together and when the morning came, we assured out friends and our fans that we were good and official.