FamilyJules: Camera women

Imagine Jules asking you to film his Red Dead Redemption 2 house building theme video.
Here's the video link case ya wanna watch it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwAqymEzzC0

com/watch?v=xwAqymEzzC0

(Your POV)

You were lying on the couch, scrolling through twitter. Your heard footsteps from upstairs and out of the corner of your eye saw Jules come down the stairs with a guitar case in one hand and a camera in the other. The two of you had been best friends and roommates for a couple of years now. You suspected that he was falling for you but you weren't quite sure how you felt.

Jules put his guitar case by the front door then turned to face you, his arms open. You looked up from your phone to see him in one of the strangest outfits you had ever seen him wear. He had on a ted plaid flannel, suspenders, a black cowboy hat, a pair of light blue jeans with a belt, his black converse, and his silver necklace( look back at the gif or watch the video to see the full outfit. It's pretty great).

"How do I look?" He asked.

"Do you want me to be honest?" You responded.

"Yeah."

"You look silly." You said holding back a little bit of laughter. Jules rolled his eyes and let his arms fall to his side.

You sat up and slipped your phone into your pocket. "I never said you didn't look good."

Jules set his camera on the couch. "Yeah, yeah."

"So, why are you dressed like that?" You ask, eyeing Jules up and down.

"For my next video." Jules explained. "I'm doing a cover of the house building theme from Red Dead Redemption 2."

"Uh huh." You said, while nodding slowly and let you chin rest on you hand. "Same as always."

"Well, sort of." Jules said. "This one's a little different. I'm gonna be singing."

You perked up. "Really?"

You were a little surprised that he had decided this. Jules didn't sing very often. You often encouraged him to which only worked a couple of times. You thought his voice was good and you liked it when you caught him singing.

"Yup." He replied.

"Wow." You said, smiling and crossing your arms. "So what time will you be back?"

Jules took his hat off and nervously ran his hand through his hair. "Well, I was hoping it'd be when would we get back."

"What do you mean?" You asked.

Jules walked over to you and handed you his camera. "Will you shoot my video for me?"

You took the camera from him, confusion running through you head. You had never shot one of his videos before. Jules usually had one of his other friends film for him. You would sometimes tag along, to help anyway you could or just to watch. Would I even be good at it? What if I don't shoot it how he wants it? You thought.

"(Y/N)?"

You snapped out of your thoughts. You thought anout for a moment before giving your answer. An answer you knew would make him happy.

"Sure." You said. "I'd love to film your video."

*
Time skip
*

Later that evening, Jules was finishing up the video, preparing it to be uploaded. You stood behind his chair, watching as he looked over the footage you shot. Part of you was nervous that he wouldn't like your shots, the other part was telling you he would.

"So how does it look?" You asked.

"It looks great." Jules replied. "You did a really good job."

You starred back at him. "Really?"

Jules nodded. "Yeah. Would you like to do this permanently? Be my camera woman?"

You tilted you head to the side. You did like filming the video and Jules liked what you did. Plus you knew would get to spend more time with him. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, you smiled to yourself.

You put you hand on his shoulders and gave them a couple of light pats. "I would love nothing more than to be your camera women."

A/N: ok this was not my best