FamilyJules: Band

Requested by Shadowthehedgehog200

Imagine playing in a band with Jules and you two begun to fall for waych other.

Also all the other band members will be made up.

(Your POV)

You smiled to yourself as the light flared around you and the sound of excited fans ranf in your ears. You were the bassist for a small band. You loved it!
You loved music and you played with all your friends.

The band played a few more songs. When the show was over, you went backstage and began to help pack all the equipment up. Just as you were putting you guitar in it's case, Jules, the band's lead guitar player, came up to you.

"Having fun?" He asked.

"Of course." You answered. "You killed it on your solo by the way."

"Thanks." Jules replied. "You did great tonight too."

You smiled as he walked away to help clean up. And that was your life. Playing small gigs and loving every minute of it.

One afternoon, you and the reat of the band we're getting ready for sound check. You stood off towards the back of the stage turning your base. You looked at Jules who was a little more towards the front. You smiled to yourself as you watched him tune his guitar. You had never admitted to yourself but you found him kinda cute. Ypu loved his energy and how much he loved music.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Ash, the band's keyboardist, teased.

"I don't have a crush on him." You whispered back, so that Jules didn't hear.

"Right. Cause I too stare at my friends for hours like I want them to sweep me off my feet." Ash joked, clearly not buying your claim. "Just admit it."

"There's nothing to admit." You replied.

"Denial." Ash said. "That means it's true."

"No it doesn't." You retorted, going back to tuning your guitar.

(Jules's POV)

As I tuned my guitar, I listened closely to what Ash and (Y/N) were saying. I felt bad about eves dropping but I was standing about three feet from them. Who are they talking about? Who does (Y/N) like?

Wait. Why do I care? (Y/N) is cute but their my friend and band mate. We couldn't date. It's probably not me anyway.

A couple of hours went by and it was time for the concert to start. We were given our cue and we all went out on stage. The audience cheered as we began playing our first song. Throughout the show, I found myself sneaking glanes at (Y/N).

I couldn't help it. She's captivated my mind.

(You POV)

The show was going well as most of your ahows do. You kept looking at Jules everynow and then.

What is wrong with me? You wondered. Why can't I get him out of my mind?

And that was now your life. Playing in a band and failing to get your band maye out of your head. This went on for a few weeks and that was when you had had enough. Ash was right: you had a crush on Jules. And you had to tell him.

You were currently backstage waiting for the show to start. You put your guitar down and went to find Jules. As your jogged around you rounded a corner and nearly crash into the guy you were looking for.

"Jules, there's something I need to tell you." Yoi told him.

"There's something I need to tell you too." Jules replied.

You nodded. "You go first."

Jules sighed and nervously ran a hand through his hair. "I like you, (Y/N). I have for a long tome now. I neve realized it befor but lately you're all that I've been thinking about."

You stared back at him. He like you?! You smiled and gently took his hand. "I like you too." You said. "For a few weeks now. I never relaized it too but I couldn't get you out of my mind."

An adorable smile spread across Jules's face. He took your other hand and leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You kissed him back and the two of you stayed there for what seemed like hours. You pulled away and found yourself starring into his hazel eyes.

"So, now what?" You asked.

"I guess we make it official." Jules replied.

You smiled and the two of you went to tell the news to your band mates. That night, you and Ash had switched sides, so that you could play on the same side of the stage as your new boyfriend.

A/N: I had fun with this one! It was a fun request.