N I N E

Thalia POV

"OH COME ON!"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"GODS DAMN IT!"

And, of course we heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Why is there so much yelling?" Potter whined. "I'm the boy who lived and I defeated Voldemort, I obviously deserve to get a good night's sleep."

"Oh, shut up, Potter. Thalia just started a pillow fight for no reason." Percie lied.

I glared at her, but decided not to call her out on it right now. Potter, however dumb and big headed as he is, isn't deaf.

"Yeah, just go back to your room, don't worry about us." Nico said, silently laughing.

"Fine..." 

As we heard his footsteps retreating, Percie, in a hushed voice said "Ok, the effects aren't permanent, the glitter will disappear at five thirty tomorrow morning, and your glamour charms will come back on when you are within the wards of your houses." 

Well, that was... not how I would have said it,  but that is how it pretty much works. We, did add some stuff, though... nothing to be too worried about... I think... maybe... 

Oh well.

Neville POV

Well, I'm glad that the glitter is gone, but apparently they didn't say one thing.

It puts rainbow coloured polka dots on your skin and hair.

GODS DAMN IT!

Then a thought came into my head.

'I wonder how Draco it reacting, seeing as though he will be too freaked out to remember you can layer glamour charms.'

So, I just put a glamour charm on and went downstairs, hoping the dots would come off at least by tomorrow.

Blaise POV

Well this is a fantastic way to get woken up.

But siriusly, have you ever been woken up by Draco's most terrified scream?

No?

That's what I thought.

So, I got up to see why he was screaming at this ungodly hour of 10:30 on a Saturday. As I was passing my mirror I saw something.... terrifying... 

THERE WERE PINK AND RED SPOTS ALL OVER MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM I ALLERGIC TO  MY PILLOW!?!?

ARE ALLERGIES CONTAGIOUS WHICH IS WHY DRACO WAS SCREAMING BECAUSE I CAUGHT HIS ALLERGY!?!?!?

Wait. Is that why? 

I ran down the hall to see Draco having a mental breakdown, screaming into his pillow... with hot pink and bright green streaks in his hair and all over his body (I assume, he wasn't naked).

I almost forgot my problems. 

Almost.

"DRACO YOU'RE THE SMARTEST ONE HERE ARE ALLERGIES CONTAGIOUS BECAUSE THEN WE'RE OBVIOUSLY BOTH ALLERGIC TO THE PILLOWS BUT YOUR HAIR IS ALLERGIC AND- oh, wait. DAMN YOU PERCIE, THALIA, AND NICO."

"No. Allergies are definitely not contagious. Now, HOW DO I MAKE MY HAIR GO BACK TO THE PERFECT WAY IT WAS!?!?!?"

We heard footsteps and Lucius was standing in the doorway. Uh oh.

"Why, are you screaming at this ungodly hour- OH GODS DRACO YOUR HAIR!"

(A/N all the demiwizards parents know about the gods)

Draco screamed into his pillow again.

Then, of course, Narcissa came.

"What happened  to Draco's hair." she said, very tired of this.

"Um- Draco is not the only one with a problem here!" I'm getting tired of this. I just want not to be pink and to eat food.

All the Malfoys then responded. "HAIR."

"And can't you layer glamour charms?"  Yes! Go Narcissa, the voice of reason!

And so we did that, and the food was really good, I made sure to thank the house elves.

I think Draco is still shaken up by the hair fiasco, though.