F I F T E E N

Pansy POV

Okay, that's impressive.

It temporarily turned into a doorway into the Pegasari dorms.

Percie walked in last. "Hey, Hekaita, Salazar, Helga, Godric, and Rowena." She greeted the paintings.

"Are you guys the founders?" Blaise stupidly asked.

Rowena sighed and murmured to Godric "No wonder he isn't in my house."

"Blaise." Percie stared him straight in his eyes. "How many people do you know called Hekatia, Helga, Salazar, Rowena, and Godric? Anyway, I was thinking, because we can clearly customize our rooms by thought, we can add an extra bed, and bunk with someone." She paused then whispered with Piper for a minute.

"Hermione with Pansy in my room, I'll bunk with Thalia and Nico in Thalia's room, Jason and Piper in Jason's room, Hazel and Frank in Hazel's room, Draco and Blaise in Nico's room, Theo with Leo, Astoria and Daphne in Piper's room, Ginny and Luna in Frank's room, and Neville with Andrew."

I was thought about my arrangement. I was going to be with 'Mione, and I'm certain it wasn't an accident. It's not that I don't like her, or I'm doing some pureblood crap, it's quite the opposite.

I like her.

Like, like like her.

I mean, how could I not? She's smart, funny, beautiful, she has adorable habits, like chewing her lip or the top of her pencil or quill when she is nervous, and she does it a lot during tests. Glamour charm or not, her eyes are two pools of colour, and such a unique colour, I think they're actually at least ten colours marbled together. I could sit there for days, just studying them, and- I probably shouldn't continue to rant about 'Mione, because that would be a bit boring to read.

"Pansy? Pansyyyy???" I blinked a few times to see the one and only Hermione Malfoy right in front of me.

"You good?" She asked, her expression laced with concern.

"I-I'm fine. I guess I just zoned out a bit." I half lied.

Percie led us to her room, and changed it so it had two beds instead of one, and I sat down on the one closest to the window, and looked over at Hermione.

She was already asleep. I smiled and soon passed out myself.

Percie POV

I shot up in bed hyperventilating a bit. Hooray. Another nightmare about Tartarus, although, this time it was a bit different, it wasn't about when I was in Tartarus. It was definitely in Tartarus, but it was, like, some primordial talking with their followers. I think it was Tartarus, but I couldn't see them, or hear anything, except for at the end, when Tartarus said 'Ah, it seems we have an... intruder' then there was a flash of light and my dream ended.

I tossed and turned in bed for a while, and at some point gave up on the idea of sleep and went downstairs. When I came down, I noticed that there was someone else in the common room.

"Percie?"

"Thalia? Why are you up?"

"Same as you, probably. Nightmare."

"Yeah. Wanna talk?" I already know the answer, but may as well ask.

She smiled a bit. "Not really."

We just sort of sat there in silence until I decided to tell her about my dream, as well as something that had been bothering my for a while.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course, after all, you're my favorite cousin." She responded, a bit concerned.