T E N

Nico POV

So, I hope that with our little prank we made everyone mad. I know it made Ginny, Fred and George, and 'Mione mad. Anyways, it came off, just now, at lunch, and we're now going to diagon alley to get our school supplies.

We went through the floo system, and it was really weird feeling. 

Whatever, we started to look around in wonder. It's really cool, but I've seen cooler. 

"Now. Children, before you can buy any of your supplies, we must go to Gringotts to get some money out." Molly said. 

Well, yeah. As we passed Quality Quidditch Supplies, me, Percie, and Thalia cringed, while Jason looked very excited. As we were entering Gringotts, we saw a sign. 

"Enter, stranger, but take heed, of what awaits the sin of greed, for those who take, but do not earn, must pay most dearly in their turn, so if you seek beneath our floors A treasure that was never yours, thief, you have been warned, beware, of finding more than treasure there." 

When Frank finished, Potter said "Y'know, me, Ron, and Hermione once broke in here. During the war, when I killed voldemort." 

He was, of course, looking at Percie, who rolled her eyes. 

Ronald also smirked and held himself a bit arrogantly. Hermione blushed, slightly embarrassed. Like how Percie would act if she didn't have the amazing traits of sass and sarcasm. 

Once inside, the goblins nodded at us slightly, a sign of respect. "Hi, can we-" 

the goblin interrupted Hazel. "I know why you're here. my name  is Vestalve." 

Vestalve looked at the non-demigods and said "However, they cannot come." Potter just about lost it. 

"I CAN'T COME!? I AM HARRY POTTER I SAVED EVERYONE AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME!?!?"

Pretty much everyone rolled their eyes at him this time. 

He started stomping around and screeching at the goblins (who did not seem very bothered by him) and just throwing a tantrum. 

And of course Ronald was agreeing (not throwing a tantrum though) and glaring at the goblins.

I wish I could kill him, but dad would make me do the paperwork. Vestalve shook his head disappointedly at Potter and motioned for us demigods to come with him. 

Of course Molly and Arthur stayed behind to deal with Potter like the two year old he is, and the non demigods went with other goblins.

Percie POV

Did I mention that I hate underground? I'm a kid of Poseidon, so that's kinda expected, but I really hate it after my experience in Tartarus. 

Hermione and the Weasleys looked used to it, and Leo was pretending to be on a roller coaster. "Vaults one through fourteen. It is your cabin number, or thirteen for mister Di Angelo." I went into vault three, and found a sight I definitely did not expect."