F O U R T E E N

Ugh... I hate mornings. 

Especially the waking up part. I checked the time. 

5:07. 

Too early to wake everyone else up, and too late to  go back to sleep.

Dam. 

So, I decided to explore the Pegasari dorms. 

Well, everyone  has their own rooms, which I like. Apparently that isn't a thing at Hogwarts. 

I think the rooms are enchanted to be of everyone's taste, because yesterday my room was all white, like a blank canvas , but now it's a few shades of blue, green, black, grey, and white. There is a large queen size bed in the centre, and it has light blue and black covers and pillowcases. The walls are turquoise , and there are accents of other colours throughout the room . I also had a walk-in closet that apparently is magically restocked every day, and an ensuite that's the same colours as the rest of the room. 

All my supplies and my trunk are already here. I didn't bother getting changed and left my room.

I went to the fourth (and top) floor, so I could start from the top. 

It was a large circular room full of dummies and every weapon you could imagine. 

It. 

Was. 

Amazing! 

There were large doors leading to a wraparound balcony, giving us a 360 degree view. 

The floor below is our bedrooms, girls on the right, boys on the left. There was a place in the middle where the rooms met. 

There are no doors there, but instead, one of those staircases that has two staircases, and in between is a balcony .

(A/N that is what it looks like from this pov, and all the floors that aren't in bedrooms look like that) 

It led down to our common room. 

The common room with a big room with lots of places to sit, as well as a fireplace and a small kitchen. The colour scheme was white, black,  and grey with hints of lots of other colours.

 I went down a floor. 

The lowest floor was not very remarkable. 

It was an empty room with a door with one of those strange moving paintings on it.  

The painting depicted a woman, she had eyes the colour of black ink, dark skin, and wavy dark brown hair that flowed down her back.  In other words, she was beautiful. 

She was wearing armor, but the helmet and boots lay discarded on the ground.  

We stood there for a minute studying each other. 

"Hello." I finally said.  "My name is Percie Jackson."  

She smiled softly.  "My name is Hekatia Pegasari. Pleased to meet you Percie. I haven't seen another person, well, apart from the other paintings, since... well, I can't remember.  How did you get into my house, daughter of Poseidon?"