S E V E N

(10:00 pm)

Fred POV

Me and George spread the word to all the demiwizards at the Burrow to go to the girls' room at... Actually, right now.

George and I also sent IMs to Draco, Daphne, Blaise, Luna, and Theo to meet us here. They'll probably fly on their brooms, but they're not here yet.

We knocked on the door to the girls' room. Piper answered it. "Come in."

I don't know about George, but this is really nerve-wracking.

We went in and saw that 'Mione and Ginny were already there.

They definitely looked extremely scared, like us probably.

Some of the demigods we'd never met were sitting and talking, but Percie, Nico, and Thalia were in the corner, muttering with obvious gleams of mischief, evilness, and psychopath-evil-witty-sarcastic-person-ness.

I am SCARED!!!!!!!!!

Draco POV

So, currently, Theo, Blaise, Luna, Neville, Daphne and I are flying over England (A/N sorry, I don't know where the Burrow would actually be) constantly checking the time, because if what we were told is true, which it probably is, I don't want to upset Percie, Nico, amd Thalia.

Besides, we can never see our other friends in the summer anymore and this gives us an excuse to do so.

"DRACO!" Blaise takes me out of my thoughts. "We're here"