O N E

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter, that right goes to Rick Riordan and JK Rowling.

Percie POV

"CATCH THE IDIOTIC REPAIR BOY!!!" Thalia was screeching. Hold on. Let's back up a bit here.

"Hello, Hazel!" Leo said much too cheerfully, entering the big house for the counselors meeting strangely early.

"Hi..." Hazel responded slightly uncertainly.

"Would you just pass me that jar of skittles over there that Chiron seems to have misplaced?" 

She shrugged and passed it to him. He ate the whole fucking jar - might I add that it was full- in like, one minute. Leo grinned maniacally and thanked her. "Gem girl... Thank you for your service!" And ran out of the room faster than she could blink.

That's when Hazel realized her mistake.

He then went back to his cabin and changed into a stupid butterfly costume and ran all over camp half-blood screaming crazy things that no - one could quite make out.

Aaand now we're back where we began, with Thalia screeching "CATCH THE IDIOTIC REPAIR BOY!!!" I joined 'cause, why not?

After two minutes of chasing him, I caught up and shoved Leo on his face, probably breaking his nose in the process, and put my knee on his back and forearm on the back of his neck.

Then came the crash. He literally passed out. I got up and rolled him over so Will or one of his siblings could heal Leo.

I high - fived Thalia and looked over to where Andrew, Jason, Piper, Nico, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, and Will were standing, looking amused. Well, with the exception of Will who was ranting to Nico about why he shouldn't eat junk food (namely, McDonald's).

Me and Thalia shared a look that said 'if Will cares so much about health, he should go over there and FIX VALDEZ'S DAM NOSE!!!'  not many people know this, but me and Thalia are like sisters, along with Nico, who is like our brother.

Anyway, we assigned some people to feed Valdez to the harpies. Not really, though both Nico and Hades owe me favours... No, we didn't feed him to the harpies, but we did get the counselors meeting started.

Chapter one is done! So, to anyone who is confuzzled, when I do brackets and bold, that's an Authors Note, and not bold is the character.