F O U R

Harry POV

Dumbledore had allowed - no, not allowed, requested, pleaded, (Harry was allowed after begging to come since they got the news) for I am the great Harry Potter - me, Ron, the twins, Hermione, and Ginny to come along with Lupin, Sirius, Molly, and Arthur.

We were going to the muggle airport, so we all had to wear muggle clothes.

This time skip has been brought to you by a very grumpy Kronos

We were waiting quite a while (WHO DARES KEEP THE GREAT HARRY POTTER WAITING?!?!) until a  group of teenagers appeared.

Three of them ran until they were completely off anything touching the plane and dove toward the ground as if hugging it saying 'SWEET, SWEET GROUND'

Afraid of heights, I guess. I could never be afraid of something so stupid. I, of course, am Harry Potter.

Another boy came up to them and sighed in exasperation. "Seaweed brain, get off the ground. You too, Death Breath, Pinecone Face."

He had curly honey blond hair and grey eyes, and was very tanned.

The one on the middle rolled over and stubbornly glared. "Andrew, we just sat on an airplane for nine hours. An AIRPLANE!"

She was gorgeous. She had long wavy black hair and sea green eyes. She was also beautifully tanned.

Another boy with blond hair, but electric blue eyes said "You three act as if it's the most absurd thing in the world."

"IT IS!" all three that were laying down shot up.

The girl had electric blue eyes, like the second boy, but short black hair with blue streaks matching her eyes.

The boy on the floor had olive skin, very dark eyes and shaggy black hair.

Then came a sigh and a series of "Come on" and "No" from the gorgeous girl and 'Andrew', until he just said "Ok, we'll do all this without you three."

"Aw-"

"-Hell-"

"-Nah" The three said, reminding me of Fred and George.

The other teenagers who had been watching came over. "Hi, sorry about that. They hate to be in the air. I'm Andrew Chase."

"Persephone Jackson, but if you call me that I will murder you slowly and painfully. It's Percie."

"Thalia."

"Nico Di Angelo"

"Jason Grace"

"Piper"

"Hazel Levesque"

"Frank Zhang"

"Leo Valdez"

(No 'I'm' 'cause they be the cool kidz)

They were all fit and tanned. I hated them already, except for my darling Percie.

"So," Lupin butted in, "shall we head to the Burrow?"