F I V E

Hazel POV

We had to apparate to this 'burrow'

Never again.

It was horrid.

Worse than the first time I shadow-traveled or mist-traveled.

After everyone got over being apparated, we realized we had landed next to a house.

It was clunky and tall, but it looked like a place someone could call home on the inside.

Once we were inside, a plump woman with short red hair came to us and gave us all hugs that sort of reminded me of Tyson's hugs.

"You must be the transfer students! My name is Molly Weasley and this is Ginny, Ron, Fred, George, Percy, Bill, my husband Arthur, Albus Dumbledore, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Nymphadora Tonks, but she does very much prefer to be called Tonks." As Molly named everyone, she pointed out who they were.

I already knew everyone would forget those names.

"Cool." Piper said. "Our names are Piper, Percie, Nico, Thalia, Leo, Andrew, Jason, Frank, and Hazel." She also did the pointing thing.

"Fred, George." Molly called, "Please show the transfer students to their rooms!"

Two redheaded twins popped behind us.

"Sure, mum!" They chorused.

After the tour and stuff, Percie and Andrew shared a look and nailed them against the wall.

"We will have words." Percie growled. "Meet us tonight at ten in the girls room. Bring the others."

Percie and Andrew then released them, and they ran like the wind.

Wonder what that's about. Well, other than the fact those two can be scary when they want to be.

"Do you guys know them?" Piper asked.

Andrew nodded. "The Weasleys used to go to camp. I'll explain later."

And with that, he, Percie, Nico, and Thalia, walked away, planning revenge, probably.

"Ok, then." Piper muttered. "Do you guys want to go talk to the people who live here a little more?"

We all agreed. So we did.

Piper POV

"Hey." I said as I approached Ron and Harry, whi were sitting on the couch sharing a plate of some weird, moving, wizard food. "Mind if I sit?"

The pair instantly looked up and moved to opposite ends of the three-seat couch.

"So... you're Harry and Ron, right?"

"Um." Harry began, "Duh. I mean, we kinda saved the whole world, of course you know who we are."

Maybe this was a mistake. He seems a bit too much like Heracles.

"Harry, every magical being in Europe knows who we are, she's American. Maybe they're not as well-informed there." Ron replied rolling his eyes a little.

"And maybe the Dursleys didn't make my childhood years a living hell, Ron. We are Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. Anyone who doesn't know who we are needs to go back to kindergarten."

Harry and Heracles would get along incredibly. Or they might try to kill each other. Either is a win, we wouldn't have to deal with at least one of them anymore.

"Fun chat guys." I said sarcastically. "But I'm going to talk to someone who isn't apparently a world hero that somehow, no - one outside his bubble has heard of."

And with that, I stood up, and walked away.

Percie POV

"That transportation spell is pretty sweet. I may constantly duel people and work out like my life depends on it, but I also hate carrying stuff upstairs."

At the moment, I couldn't agree more with Thalia.

"Agreed. Now, I'm going downstairs to ask Molly about blue pancakes, since we couldn't bring our magic plates."

"I'm coming too." Thals said, as she rolled off her bed. "I want to talk to Tonks. She seems like someone I could get along with."

"'Kay, bye!" I yelled, already running down the stairs.

As soon as I got down the stairs, I nearly ran into Remus.

"Oops." I laughed a bit, hoping he was nice and not going to be mad. "Sorry."

Remus cracked a small smile, before assuring me it was fine.

"Before you go, Percie, I'd like to ask you a question." He said, and I was really hoping he hadn't already found out we weren't transfer students from a magic school in America.

"Is your mother going to be able to come out here at all?"

That surprised me, to say the least. 

As far as I was aware, my mom didn't know anyone here. My confusion must have been more obvious than I had thought, because Remus smiled and said "Sally Jackson, right? Surely, she must have told you about her time at Hogwarts?"

When I shook my head, his face dropped. "Oh. I just- We were best friends. Me, her, Sirius, and two of our friends who have passed, James and Peter. I would have thought she'd have told you about us, we called ourselves 'The Marauders' and wreaked havoc on all of Hogwarts."

"Sorry. I'll ask her, though. Unless you did some horrible thing to her, I can't see why she wouldn't want to reunite with some old friends. Now, do you know where Molly is? I need to ask her about blue pancakes."

Remus shook his head, but I thanked him anyway, and ran off to look for her.