T W E L V E

⚠️PLEASE READ YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THE CHAPTER OTHERWISE⚠️ So, I've spent the last eleven chapters sort of, explaining the story more, idk. In this chapter there will be a time skip, so it will be the morning on the day they get in the hogwarts express.

Leo POV

"LEOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Why does Piper have to spoil the fun? 

I was having the most incredible dream about Fonzies and Festus. We were partying with mini Festus's and my half sibs. 

So I refused to get up. 

Bad decision. 

She started to hit me with a pillow she had pulled from under my head. 

"Fiiine...I'll get uuuuup..." 

"Leo, stop whining. Today's the day we're going to Hogwarts."

The moment I heard that I started to race around the room, and Pipes left. 

When I went downstairs, everyone was already eating breakfast, or was done eating and were talking in the living room. 

I put my trunk in the pile by the door and sat down. 

"So, Molly, what's for breakfast?" I asked. 

Breakfast or lunch are the most important meals for an awesome demigod like me. 

Anyway, breakfast was awesome. We had bacon, toast, and eggs. I feel bad for Percie and Piper. Their vegetarian asses couldn't have that exquisite bacon. 

After breakfast we portkey-ed to a secluded spot close enough to kings cross so that we wouldn't DIE walking there, but also so that mortal-muggles wouldn't see us. 

Walking through kings cross I heard Nico mutter about stupid mortals. 

"Aha! here we are!" Arthur exclaimed, looking at a column. 

"It's a wall. Do we have to turn mini to find this place?" I wondered aloud. 

"Let me demonstrate." Potter rolled his eyes at me and smiled smugly at Percie, who in turn clenched one fist like she was going to punch him, and flipped him off with her other hand.

He pretended not to notice and ran at the wall, and I kid you not, he disappeared. 

"Okay." Thals said, a little unimpressed. Percie, Thalia, Nico, Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, and me walked into the wall to see a train station. 

Everyone else came through behind us, and 'Mione checked her watch. 

"10:50," she said, "We need to go now if we want a decent compartment. Bye mr and mrs Weasley!" she hugged them and boarded the train. 

"Bye!" 

We left and caught up with Hermione, while everyone but me and Andrew went to find a compartment. 

"If you don't mind, Hermione, we're going in a separate compartment. You don't want to deal with us for seven hours, and I, for one don't need to see  Harry flirting with Perce." Andrew said to her. 

She nodded understandingly. 

"Andrew, Leo, we found a compartment and expanded it to fit us comfortably!" Jason said, running over to us. 

Long story short, because I don't want to explain seven hours of ADHD demiwizards, I made a bunch of new inventions, Thals, Percie, and Nico discussed many terrifying subjects (e.g . how to get away with murder, best torture devices, ect), Frank practiced shapeshifting, Hazel and Piper sparred and practiced magic and charmspeak, and Jason walked up and down the train being a social boi. 

About ten minutes before we arrived at Hogwarts, the girls kicked us out to change. 

Luckily, we don't have to wear those thick ass sweaters and we got the pants enchanted so that we can actually move in them, and most of the girls opted to wear black leggings. 

When we left the train, it was really, really loud. None of us knew what to do. Then we saw mister Albus Dumbledore waving us to come over. 

"Hello, children. I would like you to enter the great hall separately from the first years." He said after bringing us to a bigger, empty carriage. 

The horses pulling it were kind of weird-looking, but who am I to judge? 

I'm a child of one of the many gods that aren't supposed to exist. 

When we got to Hogwarts (I still love that name, its hilarious), we waited about ten or fifteen  minutes, then went in by a side door and saw the last of the smol childs going into the 'Great Hall' as Albus pointed out earlier. 

When the doors closed, we waited a few seconds (too much waiting, I'm going to explode!) and went behind the closed doors. we got in order of how Albus wanted us to be sorted. 

Percie all alone in the front, Thalia and Nico side by side, me and Andrew together, Piper and Hazel after them, and Frank and Jason in the back. 

Then we heard Dumbledore speaking. 

"This year, as you have all been informed in your letters, there will be students from another school in New York called Helena's School for the Magically Gifted!" 

There was  a bunch of whispers and the doors opened. 

Andrew was immediately staring at the architecture, Thalia was glaring at any and every boy who looked at her or Percie in the wrong way and occasionally people staring at Nico. Nico himself was scowling at all the ghosts in the hall like 'I hate you so much. You people are the reason me and my dad have to do so much more paperwork than necessary. Just go back to the underworld!' And they cowered a bit. 

"I assume it has been explained how the sorting ceremony works?" A woman who looked a lot too uptight said. 

"Yes it has, Professor Mcgonagall!" Andrew enthusiastically replied. 

"Persephone Jackson." 

Percie went up and smiled sweetly. 

"Yeah..." She started. 

Godsdamn shes gonna do it. 

"Anyone dares call me that again, I will behead them, feed their body to my uncles dog, and fossilize their head as a keepsake. My name is Percie." 

She smirked, knowing she terrified almost everyone in the school. 

I barely heard Neeks mutter "Please don't, that sounds like paperwork dad will make me do..." 

Mcgonagle put the sorting hat on her head and it spoke. 

"Interesting, very interesting... bravery, loyalty, ambition, and even wit surpassing the founders." 

People gasped and murmured. After a long time, it spoke again. 

"PEGASARI!!!"

Well, that was fun.