Chapter 1

Chaeyoung POV

I watched her from afar, the way strands of her hair fluttered over her glasses, her small habit of nibbling the top of her pen when she's really concentrated, how she taps her foot when she's stuck on a question. I stood there still, admiring every piece, every beauty, every "flaw".

"Chaeyoung!" Someone snapped me out of my trance, "What?" I turned around to see one of my besties walk up, "What do you want Tzu?" I asked, kind of annoyed. "Who were you staring at? You were standing there for like thirty minutes." She asked. I guess I didn't realize the time, "Huh? Oh, no one." Quick, I need an excuse because by the looks of it, she didn't believe me, "Who's that?" She looked forward, setting her eyes on Mina. "Uh, I don't know?" I lied, I couldn't let anyone know I had a crush, one because they would endlessly tease me about it and two, the secret might get out before I had a chance to tell her.

I've liked Myoui Mina ever since I saw her studying in the library. Everything about her was amazing, from the way she walks, to the way she uses her smartness in every situation. I've been trying to get her attention for years, but now that it's our last year here in high school, maybe it's finally time that I walk up to her and say hi.

Of course I've dated many girls before, the captain of the volleyball team, the captain of the cheerleading squad, some other popular girls, but they weren't the same as Mina. No one was the same as Mina.

"Okay sure, anyways, we have class in ten minutes, get something to eat, we have practice later." She walked away, dang, if I didn't have lunch, then that means she didn't eat either since she was studying.

I ran to the canteen, "Forget about lunch again?" The lunch lady sighed, "You know me! Always doing something productive and forgetting to eat." I chuckled, "Here, I saved some rice and rolled eggs for you, but remember to eat lunch next time Chaeyoung, you need to grow!" Jeong teased, "Yeah, yeah, I know I'm short, thanks for the reminder." I rolled my eyes, "Thanks for the food cous!" I dashed off.

Jeongyeon's restaurant company catered for our school so I got to see her once in a while which was nice since she is my favorite cousin. Her and Nayeon are like my parents outside of home, they'd take me places, look after me, "babysit" me as they would say.

I had five minutes left, perfect, I hung the bag of food on her locker door and dropped a note, "Don't study too hard and forget to eat lunch!" I wrote then ran off to class with a few minutes to spare.

- - -

My stomach growled right when we ended class, good thing I have some energy bars in my locker. As soon as I got there, I glanced to my right because a few lockers were hers. She looked confused as she took the bag, looking around to see if the one who put it there was nearby. I quickly turned my head, hiding behind my locker door, smiling.

I walk to the gym and see that my teammates have already started to warm up, "Okay, gather around everyone, we have a huge game coming up in a few weeks, you all need to be in the best shape you can be. Let's practice hard, ready? Break!" He gave us a "pep talk" before practice.

Time flew by pretty quick, of course I made most of my shots, running down the court with the ball, my foot work was elite. As soon as practice ended, I immediately packed up and went to the library to "study", it was Wednesday which means she'd be there until 19:00/7 pm.

I took a seat in my usual corner, it was perfect, I could see most of the library and her. I took out some of my work, since I was here, might as well get it done.

I swear I am not a stalker, I'm just an admirer? Sure I know her schedule, what she likes to eat, and that everyday before she comes to school she stops at Pororo Café to get an iced americano, but that's it.

Okay, now thinking back, I might be a stalker, but it's for a good cause!

- - - - -

Lol, imagine being whipped for someone...I could never 🙄 hahhaha

Welcome to Our Ten Dates! I hope you have a fun time reading this story, I know it may sound a bit cliche at first, but I'll try my best to make it interesting, less cliche, and satisfy our Michaeng delusionalness hehe 😂

- Pengu <3