Chapter 20

Date No. 5

Chaeyoung POV

"Wait, wait, we're going to get arrested!" Mina tugs, "Come on, let's live a little" I say, turn a key into a hole and the whole place lights up. "Just kidding, I wouldn't do anything illegal...without a good reason, but that's besides the point. My friend's parents own this place and I hooked her up with my other friend and now she owes me, it's a long story for another day."

"Now, give me your wrist." I hold my hand out. She puts her wrist on my palm and I pull her closer, her breathing quickened. "Don't worry, I won't do anything yet, well not without your consent first anyways." I smile, thinking to myself.

"Now, shall we start?" I laced her fingers with mine, swinging our hands back and forth like normal happy couples do. 

~ OOTN (outfits of the night) ~

"Shoot the people!" Mina screamed when I kept missing, "It's not as easy as it seems!" I yelled back, still missing every single one. "Ah." I put the water gun down as the red light flashed, signaling that she had lost. "My turn." Mina walked up, her game face on. "You're scaring me." I whispered and she just gave me a deathly scare.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!" The bell kept going off as Mina hit each person while I just watched her in awe. For the last five seconds, she turned to me and started spraying me with the water, "H-hey!" I tried to shield myself before my clothes got wet.

"Just for that, let's go on the swing carousel so I can dry off." I took her hand and led her to the giant contraption of swings that lifts you 3048 cm off the ground. I let her sit down and helped her with the buckle so she doesn't fly off. We wouldn't want that, now would we.

I turned around to put the key in and then hopped into my seat before it was too late. "Chaeyoung?" Mina said shakely, "I think it might be a bit too late to tell you but I'm scared of heights." She said, gripping on the chain. "You should have said so earlier! We're already 1424 cm off the ground!" I yelled since we began swinging and it would've been hard to hear in our regular voices.