Chapter 15

Mina POV

"Morning Chaeng!" I greet her as I enter the gate, "I got you something from the café." I hand her a drink. It just so happened that I had extra money and didn't want it to go to waste. It meant nothing.

"Thanks Minari, I will savor it." She slowly put the drink to her mouth. I rolled my eyes, "Hey I said I would savor it." She took the tiniest sip ever done, "Just drink it already!" I laugh and we break down into a fit of giggles, "I told you I'm-" She was interrupted mid-sentence, "Hey Chaengie." Oh great, the cheerleaders. "What do you want?" She sighs, "I was wondering if you could walk me to class, you know, like old times." She bats her eyes and I roll mine. "Nah, sorry, I'm already walking Mina to class." She says in a way that seems like she wants to get away as well. "That's okay, we can walk together and my friends can walk with her." She tries to reason.

"Sorry, I think I'll stick with Mina." Chae says, "Okay fine, what about tomorrow then?" She tries to keep pushing it. "Can't, I'm walking Mina to class tomorrow and the next day, and every day after that." She takes my hand and starts to walk off. "What the heck Chaeyoung!" She screams and at this point there's a whole crowd of people staring at us. "What do you want from me?!" She groans in annoyance, "I want to know why the heck you're with her and not me! I'm so much more popular and she's so nerdy, it's weird." She scoffs.

"Let's just go, people are staring." I tug at her arm, "No, I'm not going to let her insult you like that." Chaeng says to me then looks back up at the cheerleader, "I'm with her because she's nice and caring and isn't so controlling all the time! She's much better than you will ever be, popular or not." And with that, we left for class. 

- - -

"Thanks for standing up for me earlier." I say to her as we sit down for lunch, "No problem-"

"But," I interrupt, "You didn't have to, I can take care of myself, their words don't phase me." I turned to her and noticed that her mood suddenly saddened, "But then again, if you didn't they would probably still continue to say those mean things. So, you didn't have to but I'm glad that you did." I put my hand on hers, hoping to cheer up the mood.

She looked up with a smile, "You are very welcome, and I would do it again and again and again. I'm your bodyguard, remember." I lightly laugh at her remark. Sometimes I wish she were more than that.

"Aww, you two are just the cutest." Elkie and Tzuyu walked over to the table together. "Just like us, right?" She looked over at Tzuyu who seemed to be unfazed. "Uh yeah, sure." She said but I know her thoughts were elsewhere. She was distracted, my guess was that she was looking at Sana.

Suddenly, Elkie decided to kiss Tzu on the lips. "Huh?" Tzuyu realized what just happened. "Tzu, you're so cute. Oh, wait, that was my first kiss." She annoyingly giggled, "Was I yours?" Elkie asked. I looked at Tzuyu and it was like her mind blanked for a moment, I then looked at Sana knowing the answer to Elkie's question. "Uh, y-yeah, you are." She stuttered. I gave Tzuyu a look and it wasn't a happy one, "Aw, didn't you say you wanted to save it for someone super special, I guess that's me." I turned to Sana to see her reaction from Tzuyu's ridiculous statement but she wasn't there anymore.

"That was something else. I think I'm going to go find Sana." Mina said, getting up, "Wait I'll go with you, I really don't want to be left alone with them, especially Tzuyu right now." I shook my head in disappointment. "Okay, let's escape." She took my hand and we ran out together.

We finally spotted Sana near the stairwell, but just as we saw her, she seemed to be involved with someone else. "Um she sure moved on quickly." My words slipped out, "What do you mean?" Mina asked, "Uh well, Sana and Tzuyu, you know." I said, trying not to give out details, "Chaeyoung." She said in a stern voice and I couldn't say no to her so of course I told her, "They kissed, and Tzuyu never should've got with Elkie and," She came to the realization, "Tzuyu's first kiss was with Sana and not Elkie." We said at the same time. "Wow, you're smart." I say, "Yeah, I get that a lot." She said and we laughed together.

- - -

"It's been so crazy this week, between our group and school and stuff, I'm so tired." We sat together on a park bench. "How about a date this weekend?" I offer, "Like a date as in chill or a date date as in a part of the ten dates?" She asks. "A date date and don't worry, it won't be something too extreme, something chill and calming." She nodded, "Okay, sounds nice, it would be a nice break from everything." She agreed. 

- - - - -

Hihi, it's me again lol. I'm on summer break now which means more frequent updates!! Whoop whoop 🎉haha. Date no. 4 is in the next chapter and it's going to be super chill and nice and filled with sweet moments so that'll be cool haha..

Anyways,I lowkey need more watty friendz cuz abt ⅔ of the ppl I've met on here weren't so very kind yaknow. Also, boredom and no motivation has got me like ~ bleh. So if any of y'all want to be friends or smthg, my dms are always open lol ;)

- Pengu <3