Chapter 11

Mina POV

"Mitang!" Sana yelled as I was about to leave, "What do you want." I said in a dull tone, "Come here!" She captured me with her arms. "What is this about Sana! We have school." She hugged me even tighter, "I'm not saying that you shouldn't spend more time with Chaeyoung but we miss you Mina, we came back from Japan so you wouldn't be alone."

She was right, I felt bad. "Yeah Mina, at least spend after school with us today." Momo joined. "How about...we skip school?" I suggested and they popped up, "Who are you and what have you done with Mina?" Sana pulled away and looked at Momo. "We can just say I got sick and it spreaded to each other since we live together." I came up with a plan. "Yes, a thousand times yes. You can't go back on your word now." Momo jumped up and down.

"Never, now where would you like to go?" I asked them. "Let's just binge watch a drama and order a bunch of food." Momo said, I missed her whining for food every five minutes. "Omg Momo! All you think about is food, we should- oh wait no that's actually a good idea." Sana's loudness died down. Ah, I missed her high energy as well, "Let's do it then, Momo you can order the food, Sana please watch her because she might end up buying the whole store, I'll change and then we can pick a drama together." I said since I'm the responsible one.

"Okay, deal!" I started to walk upstairs, "Wait Mina." Momo ran up, "One last hug." She squeezed me tight. "Okay, okay." I hugged her back.

- - -

"No phones!" Sana took my phone out of my hands, "Wha-wait why? I need to tell Chaeyoung!" I tried getting the phone back. "You can talk to your girlfriend later, besides school already started, you'll just be distracting her from learning." Sana takes Momo's phone too. I pout, "She's not my girlfriend." I plop onto the couch. "Uh huh, sure, so Chaeyoung is just a person who when you're both together you act like you two are in a relationship, oh and let's not leave out the fact you two are dating." Sana sits down next to me, crossing her arms.

"It's not like that." I argue. "Does she know that? Because it seems that she likes you and you're denying that you like her too." Momo added. I sighed, "I thought we were going to spend time together, not bombard Mina with questions about her complicated love life." I grumbled. "Hehe, sorry Minari." Sana hugged my arm.

- - -

"It's late, can I have my phone back now?" I stick my hand out, "Fine." She gives it back, "And hey, thanks for spending the day with us Minari, I missed this." She said and I could feel the sincereness in her voice. I put my phone down, "I had a lot of fun today too." I hugged her, "Group hug!" Momo joined.

The doorbell rang, "I'll go get it." We pulled away from each other. "Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised to see her. "The teacher said you were sick, which appears to be untrue." She chuckles, "But we brought some soup over, Dahyun begged to come over and Tzuyu had nothing else to do." I smiled, "Come in." I invited.

"Momo! Are you okay!" Dahyun ran over to her, putting the back of her palm on her forehead. "I'm fine, we just skipped school to hang out together." Momo held Dahyun's hand. "Fine, but you better not do that again! Your grades are going to drop because you don't pay attention." Dahyun scolded.

I looked at Sana but she seemed sad, heartbroken almost. "You okay? You're not actually sick are you?" I joked, "No yeah, I'm alright, I-I just need to get something upstairs." She said, leaving us.

"Sooo," Chaeyoung walked over, "Yes?" I asked, smiling at her. "I missed you today, it was so boring and I had to work on the project by myself." She pouted. "I'm sorry, I've been spending so much time with you that I forgot to spend time with them. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with you, but they came back from Japan for me and I don't want to regret not spending time with them if we have to part ways again." I explained, "It's alright Mina, how about we all spend more time together, you, me, Dahyun, Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu. So no one gets left out!" She suggested, "That's a great idea." I hug her arm.