Chapter 7

Date No. 1

Mina POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today was the day Chaeyoung and I would go on our first date. I opened my bedroom door to start my morning routine and was surprised to see Momo and Sana already awake and standing there. "What are you two doing up?" I yawned, "We're going to help you get ready for your date!" Sana's enthusiasm was too much for this early morning.

"Please don't put me in a dress and heels." I rolled my eyes, "Not this time, it won't fit the theme." She said but quickly covered her mouth, "You know where we're going don't you?" I interrogated her, "Whattt, nooo." She tried to deny it, "Okay fine, we do but it was all Chaeyoung, she wanted to match with you on your first date so just let us help you and don't tell her." I sighed, "Fine." Sana clapped her hands, "Yay!"

"This is the only thing that kind of matches." Momo holds up a turquoise and white hoodie, "Mina, you really need to go shopping more." Sana shook her head, "Okay, put this and this on." She tossed me the hoodie and some dark blue shorts.

I stepped out of the bathroom and gave a little spin, "Aren't I underdressed for a date?" I asked, "No, you look cute, here, you can use one of my bags." She gave me a cube looking bag with a long strap, "Thanks?" I appreciated their help, kinda.

" She gave me a cube looking bag with a long strap, "Thanks?" I appreciated their help, kinda

The bell rang, "Ooh she's here! Mina you good?" Momo asked, "Yup, ready as I'll ever be." I nervously rubbed my hands together.

"Hey." She softly smiled. She was wearing a sea green jacket, black crop top, and white sweatpants, much different than from our normal school wear. She looked a bit cute with those glasses and we did match a bit.

 She looked a bit cute with those glasses and we did match a bit

"Wow, you look amazing." She said under her breath, "Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I complimented. "Have her back by dinner!" Momo warned, "Or not, maybe have a sleepover!" Sana added which made Momo glare her way, "What I mean is have fun you two." Sana said but quickly realized, "I meant...never mind, nothing I say will save me from this." She walked back in. "Have a good time but bring her back by dinner." Momo said before closing the door.