Chapter 5: Sparkly eyes

I woke up in ally's room, as I opened my eyes I saw her. She looked like she had been crying for hours. "OMG YOUR AWAKE!" She yelled while hugging my body. I didn't say anything. She looked at me and said "Are you okay?" I looked at her and nodded. She smiled and got up. "What happened?" I asked her. She turned to me and said "You passed out. Also I passed out as well. I saw that you took care of my nose bleed when I woke up. I thought you were dead when I saw you on the floor lifeless." She grabbed a water bottle from her small fridge and handed it to me. I grabbed the water bottle and took a big gulp.

"What time is it?" I asked her. She looked at her phone and said "almost 10pm. Why?" My eyes widen As I heard what time it was. I got up quickly and grabbed my stuff. "I need to go back home. Can you drive me to my house?" I asked while grabbing my stuff. She nodded and grabbed her keys from her desk. We both ran downstairs and went to the car. As we got inside the car, she turned on the car and drove. "Fucking hell!" Slow down." I said loudly.

"Well sorry!" She said while driving.

As I gave her the directions to my house, we got there in no time. I saw my grandpa sitting on the porch. He looked up and saw me. "Shit! I'll text you later if I can." I said while getting off the car. She nodded in response as I got off the car. Then she drove off to the darkness. I walked towards my grandpa and said "Sorry."

He turned to me and looked at me with a disappointed look. He got up and left before I could say anything. He was angry. He knew. After he closed the door, I got a call from a unknown number. I clicked the green button to answer. When I answered a man with a deep familiar voice said "Is this Alaska?" It was the teacher.

I sighed and replied with "Yeah this is her. What do you want?"

"Where are you?" He asked in a angry voice.

"None of your business." I replied with a sassy tone.

"Alaska I'm not playing. Where the hell are you?!" He yelled.

"My fucking house you idiot, don't you fucking scream at me like that." I said loudly. I could hear him chuckle. He thinks this is funny?

"Don't fucking laugh. Why do you want to know where I am anyways?" I said with a normal tone.

"I heard what happened. Ally told me, I set her up." He said after a long pause. My heart dropped, I thought she actually wanted to be my friend. Why?! I felt my face go hot like fire was in my face, spreading all over me. Then tears in my eyes fell to my cheek.

"Alaska? Look I'm sorry." He said in a low tone.

"I fucking hate you! I hate you! Stop! Why would you fucking do that! Why?!" I yelled.

"IM TRYING TO FUCKING HELP YOU ALASKA!" He said angrily.

"Why would you wanna help me?!" I asked in a loud tone. He took a deep breath and said "I don't know."before he could say anything I ended the call. I'm not gonna deal with his shit. I don't need help. I don't know why people don't understand that. I felt water rushing through my eyes like waves. Then they fell out of my eyes, hitting my soft skin. I couldn't control the tears. It hurt some much.

Without hesitation, I called ally. She answered. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" I yelled at her through the phone. "I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING HURT ME BRO!" I yelled even louder. I could hear her sigh and say "I'm sorry Alaska. I'm trying to help you. The teacher paid me to help you."

"HE FUCKING PAID YOU TOO?!" I yelled while crying. I felt my face get hotter and hotter. She didn't talk, there was a long pause until I broke the silence. "Fuck you!" I said loudly before hanging up. After I hung up I got up and went inside the cabin. Once I got inside I texted my dealer, but he didn't answer me. Don't tell me the teacher did this too. I called the dealer but he didn't answer.