Chapter 15: In the end

I woke up at a unfamiliar room. I noticed that I was naked and my phone was next to me. I grabbed my phone and checked if I had notifications. I had 22 missed calls from Jane and Ace. I sighed and called Jane back. She answered. "Where are you i was looking for you everywhere." She said in a sleepy voice. "I met a guy, but look I'll tell you everything later okay?" I responded. There was a huge silence until I heard Jane squeal. "You better! I'll see you later then!" She said before hanging up.

After I hung up, I noticed the guy was awake. He chuckled and said "Who was that?" I felt my whole face turn red, I was embarrassed. "My friend." I responded while covering my red face. He looked at me confused and said "Sorry that I embarrassed you." I lowered down my hands and said "Don't be sorry. Where am I?" He took a big sigh and said "My apartment. You passed out so I took you to my apartment." I nodded slowly and said "Do you live alone?" He looked around and said "Pretty much."

I smiled and looked up at him. He was attractive. Then I noticed he had no shirt on. I looked at his torso and saw that he had a 6 pack. He was sweating. "Did you just shower or?" I asked him while looking at his body. He looked at his torso and said "I just finished working out. I'm about to shower though." I nodded slowly and said "I see." He smirked and said "Let me shower real quick. Don't get into trouble. Be a good girl."

I can feel my whole face turn red, those words turned me on and made me feel embarrassed. He looked at me confused and then noticed,his smirk grew bigger. "I see." He whispered before going inside the bathroom. Once he left, I felt my face turn normal. I let out a small sigh and felt my body stop shivering which I didn't notice. I wrapped the white blanket that I was covered with around my body and started searching for my clothes.

I couldn't find my clothes so I used his clothes instead, I hope he doesn't mind. I grabbed a bit white shirt and white boxers. After I finished changing I jumped in the bed and went to sleep again. I woke up by the sound of a door opening. I opened my eyes and looked at the bathroom door. It was him. He was only wearing a towel around him waist. Then he looked right at my face.

He smirked and said "You like what you see don't you?" Then he walked towards me and stared down at me. "I'm glad that your awake-" he stopped talking and looked at my body. "Your wearing my clothes?" He said while looking at me. "Yeah I am, sorry I couldn't find my clothes." I said in a low tone while looking up at him.

"You look so hot in them." He whispered while putting my hair back slowly. I thought he was different, I felt my eyes water. Then he stopped and looked at me confused. "Why are you crying?" He asked while wiping my teary eyes. I tried to look away but he tilted my head to him with his hand.

"I thought you wanted to use me just for sex.." I said quietly. He looked at me,shocked. He shook his head and said "I will never use something this beautiful." He lifted up my head as he said that. I smiled and kissed his soft lips. He kissed me back and broke the kiss. "I shouldn't kiss you." He said

I looked at him confused. "I forgot about my manners. My name is Wyatt Jackson. I'm 24 years old." He said while shaking my hand slowly.  I smiled and said "My name is Alaska stone and I'm 17 years old."  After we finished knowing about each other, I heard my phone ring. "Sorry hold on." I told him before answering the phone. "Hello?" I said.

"Where are you Alaska?!" Ace yelled. I rolled my eyes and said "None of your fucking business bye." I threw my phone across the room and said "Can you take me home?" He nodded and said "When?" I took a good moment and said "in a hour." He smirked and leaned towards me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his soft lips.

I got up and pushed him on the bed. Then I got on top of him and kissed him aggressively. He put his hands in my waist and lowered my ass down to his hard crotch. He got up and carried me then threw me in the bed. He took off his towel and leaned towards me. Before I could kiss him, he turned me around and pulled my hair back,making me arch my back. Then he rubbed his cock against my wet clit,making me get wetter.