Chapter 11: He just wanted one thing.

Eventually we got in the car, he was quiet. But as soon as we arrived to the beach he turned to me and said "This is what I wanted to show you, follow me." Before leaving the car. I got out the car and followed him into the darkness, but the darkness soon turned to light. Because of the moon, it was shinning through the darkness.

Then he stopped and looked at the moon, I did the same. I was confused at what he was looking at, then he said "Come it's this way." He walked to the darker side. The other side was shinning because the moon was hitting it more. Now I know why he was looking at the moon. Then he stopped and looked across us, it was a bridge. It was not a big bridge but a small bridge. It was abandoned, it was empty. There was no lights around it.

He turned around and said "This is where my mom used to take me whenever I was angry." I looked at the bridge and walked closer to it. When I got closer I noticed that there was "A+V" craved into the tree. I placed my hand on it and closed my eyes. As the strong wind hits my hair, I fall into the darkness and follow the light. When I entered the light, I saw a little boy run to Vanessa and Vanessa grabs him as he's running. I'm guessing it's ace, she grabs him and looks at him. He had bruises all over his body. Vanessa's face turned into sadness.

Ace's dad was still abusing him. She was worried, she couldn't do anything about it though. Because she was afraid of what he would do to her if she confronted him. Ace was running away from his dad. He was afraid as well, afraid of what he would do if he stood but for himself. Vanessa looked at ace and said "I want to show you something." She took him to the bridge and craved her first letter of her name in the bridge, she handed him the knife. "Put your first letter of your name in it." He nodded and craved it in the bridge. After he finished, she put ace on her waist and looked at the craved letters.

"You see that?" She asked him while pointing at it. He nodded and said "What does that mean?" Vanessa looked at the bridge and said "It means that no matter what happens, we will always be together in this bridge." Ace looked at Vanessa and hugged her. She was confused but hugged him back. Ace never hugged anyone. That's why she was confused and surprised as well.

"I love you mommy." He said while hugging her.

She smiled and said "I love you too."

Then I opened my eyes and felt ace lean his head on the top of my head,softly. I smiled and looked up and saw him looking at the name. Then he looked down at me and said "Why did she die?" I sighed and said "People die ace, we can't control that." He looked up at the bridge and said "Yes we Can but I was too late." Then he walked away from the bridge and I. I turned around and followed ace. "Ace please, I want to help you." I said. 

He turned around and looked at me, he was angry. "How can you fucking help me?!" He yelled. I took a step closer to him but he snapped again ."Get the fuck away from me! Your fucking worthless, I fucked you just to get things off my mind." He said as he smirked, like if he was proud.

I can feel my heart drop slowly, like if my body is being pushed down but it doesn't move instead. I hated this feeling. His ex girlfriend was right, I really am just a prostitute. I was born to be one. I shook my head and ran out the beach,crying. I felt tears rushing down my cheek. I couldn't breathe, my lungs were weak at this point.

Once I got to the street, I ran into the woods. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster as I ran. Not because I was scared but because I didn't know where to go at this point. I closed my eyes and kept running. I felt free but deep inside I know I'm fucking hurt. Then I heard a car honking, when I opened my eyes I felt a pressure hit my back, I can feel air all around me. Then I fell on the hard ground, I got hit by a car.

I got up and noticed my head was bleeding. I felt dizzy and I couldn't get up, but in the end I passed out. I can hear the person scream at me. "Are you okay?! Stay with me!" I can hear my heart beat slow down until it stopped beating. Suddenly, I can't breathe anymore, I fell into the darkness again.

I was awake, I could hear the doctor say "She should be awake in a few hours, depends. I'll be going now." Then the footsteps fade away from me. I could hear my grandparents start crying, they were worried. I can't feel anything, I can only hear. Out of the sudden, I opened my eyes, I looked on my right and saw my grandparents crying while sitting in the small couch,hugging each other. I sat up and said "I'm awake."

They stopped hugging and turned to me,shocked. My grandma ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "I thought I lost you when I found out you got hit by a car." She said while crying softly. My grandpa walked towards me and hugged me as well, like a group hug. Then they let me go, my grandma said "how did you get hit by a car?" I sighed and said "Long story, I'll tell you later. It doesn't matter."

She looked at me in disbelief and said "It does matter! You disappeared!" My grandpa walked towards her and said "Stop it, She bearly woke up." Then he turned to me and said "Also someone's here for you." I looked at him confused and asked "Who?"

"It's ace he's outside waiting in the waiting room. Want me to bring him in?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. He looked at me confused and said "Ok then." After talking to my grandparents, ace came in unexpectedly. My grandparents left the room and ace walked towards me. When he was gonna kiss me, i slapped him in stead.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I yelled at him. He looked into my eyes, lust. "You think that I'll forgive you?? You don't deserve me. I deserve someone better than you. Someone who can fuck me good enough!" I yelled in his face. Out of no where, he grabbed me by the throat and leaned to my ear. "You want me to fuck you good enough?" He whispered in my ear while heavy breathing.

"Oh and by the way, you don't deserve better you wanna know why? Because your nothing but a fucking slut to me." He said angrily while choking me. Without hesitation, I spat at his face. He turned away his face and turned back slowly. He got on top of me and said "Sometimes a slut has to learn their lesson right?"

"Go fuck yourself instead you piece of shit! You think that just because your dick is big, you can control me or make me fall for you?! Well your fucking wrong!" I yelled at him. Then he slapped me, he leaned towards me and said "Don't raise your voice at me." I turned to him and said "I can if I want to, because I have a voice not like you."

Then he turned me around and pulled my hair back, making me arch my back. My heart was beating fast, I can't see what he is doing. I could hear his belt come off. Is he gonna rape the shit out of me? "Let me the fuck go you prick!" I yelled. Then he slapped me with the belt. "Whenever you don't get pussy, you have to rape me?" I asked him while laughing.

Then I felt my underwear come off, Then i felt his hand slowly rub the wetness off my clit. "You call this rape but your body is asking for it?" He said in a deep voice while rubbing it. I felt my body go in heat, then I felt him insert it all inside me, making me groan quietly in pain. "I fucking hate you!" I yelled at him. I can hear him chuckle in the back while pounding me harder and harder then he aggressively smacked my ass.

I closed my eyes hoping he would stop or that this wasn't real. But obviously deep down, I knew it was real. I prepared myself all the time, I saw it coming. Did I ask for it? I can feel tears starting to for in my eyes, then I felt them drop like rain drops. "You were born to be a prostitute,right?" Those words kept repeating in my head. She was right.

He kept fucking me until he came, I didn't instead I was bleeding because he put it all the way in. Then he let go of my hair and threw me in the bed. I cried quietly and felt tears running down my face. I could hear him change back into his clothes. After he finished, he left the room after turning off the lights. He just wanted one thing.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned in the light and looked at myself. I had a bruise on my ass and two on my thighs. I felt tears drop as I kept watching my body. Was it rape? I closed the bathroom door and took a shower to make myself feel better. But it never worked, Once I finished showering I went back to bed and pretended it didn't happen.