Chapter 13: His manipulative words

"Alaska,your pregnant." The doctor said in a low voice while looking at his notepad. Those words, made my heart drop. I'm pregnant? How come it didn't die from the pills I took? I looked at ace and saw him, he was confused. "Do you want to keep the baby or would you like to get an abortion?" The doctor asked while looking at me.

I turned to the doctor and asked "Can I think about it?" He nodded and said "Yeah sure, if you need me press the red button on the controller okay?" I smiled and nodded as he left the room. After he left, i fell on my back to the bed and stared at the wall. It's not true, tell me it's not true. I had mixed emotions about the pregnancy.

I was angry at ace, he raped me and got me pregnant. I'm only 17, what am I gonna do? I felt tears start to form, I sat up and turned to him. I yelled "How could you?! You raped me! Now I got pregnant!" I felt tears fall while I was screaming at him. He was just standing, not saying anything.

"What am I suppose to do with the baby?" I asked him, hopeless. All I could hear is silence, he didn't know either. "Are you sure it's mine?" He asked. I scoffed and said "You think I'm fucking lying?" He thought about it and nodded. I shook my head slowly and said "I'm getting an abortion." Before I could press the red button on the controller, he ran towards me and took away the controller from me.

He looked at me and said "Your not getting a fucking abortion Alaska, it's my baby." I rolled my eyes and said "Now you believe me?" He threw the controller at the floor and sat next to me. "I'm sorry, look Come live with me okay?" He said in a low voice. I felt so manipulated. I looked at him and nodded. I was dumb and in love with him. I hated that I loved him.

He leaned towards me and kissed my soft lips. I felt guilty. It was too late to say no to him. I kissed him back. As we finished the kiss, I noticed my grandma had been in the room. I turned to her and noticed that she was shocked. She looked at both of us and said "Are you dating him?" I sighed and nodded. "Sadly yeah, I am moving in with him as well."

Her eyes widen and she ran towards me. She hugged me tightly and said "I'm so happy you found love." I wasn't happy that I did. No one cared about my feelings unless they asked. I looked down for a minute and smiled at her. I just wanted to leave. "I need to go, I'll text you later." I said in a low voice. She nodded and left the room. I looked at ace and asked "Where are we going to live?"

He looked at me confused and said "What do you mean? The same house that I have obviously." "What if something happens to me?" I asked. He shook his head and said "Nothing will happen to you Alaska calm down. What's wrong?" I wanted to tell him but I couldn't get the words out. I shook my head and laughed. "Never mind let's just go." We left the hospital after getting my stuff and talking to the doctor. I still wasn't sure if I wanted a baby. But ace did, so I didn't have a choice.

When we arrived at ace's house, I saw Jane she was sitting on a chair that was outside. She looked worried for some reason. Once I got off the car, she looked up at me and ran towards me. She was worried about me. Why? She wrapped her warm arms around me and whispered."Where were you?" I hugged her back and said "I was at the hospital,I'm okay now. Don't worry about me."

She looked at me and said "Don't lie to me Alaska. Why did you commit? Was it ace?" Before I could answer ace came up from behind me and said "Leave her alone Jane, she needs some rest." He heard her. Before he took me inside, I smiled at her,showing her that I'm okay when I'm really not. She knew that. When we went inside, he slammed the door behind me and pushed me against the door. He was angry. I can feel and hear my heart beat race. I was afraid. He knew that, he wanted to control me and he did.

"What did you tell her?" He asked me in a furious tone. I was too afraid to speak. I couldn't talk, it was hard to talk. "I didn't tell her anything I swear." I said in a shaky voice. He let out a small sigh and looked down. Then he looked up at me and said "I'm sorry, I'm just overprotective. You know I love you." Whenever he said I love you, it made me feel safe. Those words, I wanted to believe it was true and I did in the end. I smiled and leaned for a kiss. He put his hand on my soft hair and kissed me.