Chapter 14: Last night

I woke up by the sound of an alarm ringing next to my ear. I sighed and grabbed my phone then turned off the alarm. I threw my phone across the room and laid in bed for a bit. Then I got up and went to the restroom to wash my face. After I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went down stairs to grab something to eat. When I went downstairs I saw Jane making coffee in the coffee machine.

I smiled and went towards her back to scare her, but when I was about to she said "Don't try scaring me Alaska,it won't work." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Jane that's not fair! I didn't get to scare you!" I said out loud. She turned around and said "too bad." While smirking. I scoffed and said "Make me a coffee Then since I didn't get to scare you."

"Yeah yeah whatever." She said in a bitchy tone while making my coffee. I went towards the counter and took a seat in a chair,waiting patiently for my coffee. Once she finished, she placed the coffee In front of me and said "here." I smiled at her and said "Thank you "mom." When i said that her face expression change. Once I noticed, I looked down and said "I'm sorry Jane I didn't mean to."

She shook her head and smiled. "It's fine." She said then she turned around and continued making her coffee. I grabbed the cup of coffee to my soft lips and took a small sip,tasting it. The flavor of the coffee was amazing and sweet. She knew I loved sweet things. She knew things nobody knew and I loved that about her.

Once she finished making her coffee, she sat next to me and took a few sips of her coffee. "Jane I have a question." I said in a low voice while looking at my coffee. She turned to me and said "What's up?" I took a deep breath and asked her "Can you tell me that you love me but actually mean it?" She looked at me confused, but nodded. She leaned towards me and hugged me. "I love you." She said in a low calm voice. Her voice confronted me. I felt so safe and happy that she meant that.

She let go of me and asked "What's wrong?" I looked up at her and said "Ace doesn't love me right?" She sighed and said "Ask him Alaska. If you really wanna know." I nodded and finished drinking my coffee. After I finished, I washed my cup and went up stairs to look for him. But I had no luck, he wasn't no where around the house. I sighed and went to bed.

I opened my eyes and felt someone hugging me from behind. I can feel their muscles around my body,warming me. Right away I noticed it was ace, I turned around and saw ace looking at me,lust in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. He turned me around and got on top of me. "Why do you have a bad attitude today,huh?" He asked while holding my hands down. "Who said I did?" I said in a bitchy tone.

He let go of me and left the room. I wanted to cry, I don't know why. I love him, but he didn't. Why is it so hard to move on? I wanted to leave him,but I couldn't. I felt stuck, like if I was in a cage. I felt controlled at this point. I got up from the bed and went downstairs. Once I arrived downstairs I saw a girl on top of ace while kissing him. His hands were all over her body, I was jealous.

I ran outside and called Jane. "Jane, can we go out today? Like Can we go out to the club?" I asked her when she answered. "Yeah sure, let me get ready. Give me 40 minutes." She said in a sleepy voice. "Alright see you in 40 then." I said before hanging up. I went inside the house and ignored ace making out with the girl in the couch. Once I went inside my room, I went towards the closet door and started looking for a outfit to wear.

I saw a tight black lace dress in the closet, I quickly grabbed it and changed into the dress. It was gorgeous on me. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I loved what I saw, it fit me just perfect. I grabbed my makeup back and put on false eyelashes. After, I put some red lip stick on my soft lips and looked at myself in the mirror again. I wanted to see if I was hot or not but I think we already know the answer to that,correct?