Chapter 10: His fingers

When I got inside the house,ace was making a phone call while leaning against the wall. He looked up at me and lowered his phone. I looked at him confused,not knowing what was going on. He walked towards me and grabbed on to my wrist. "What's going on?" I asked. But he ignored me and continued to take me somewhere around the house.

I grabbed his hand with my other hand and said "what is going on?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Shut up and follow me, we don't have time." He said in a commanding tone. He scoffed and said "No, tell me." Then he slammed me against the wall and said "I'll explain when we fucking get there!" In a loud voice. Then he let go of me and started walking towards a door. I followed him.

He opened the door and entered, I did the same. I closed the door behind me and looked at the room we were in. It was a office but it looked like no one had been here for months. "Sit down,we need to talk." He said after taking a seat behind his desk Im guessing. I took a seat in front of him and said "What do we need to talk about?"

He looked at me and said "I'm going somewhere for a few days. So your gonna be by yourself in the house." I looked at him confused. "Where are you going?" I asked. He cleared his throat and said "I have shipment to attend to. There's been a few problems with it so I'll be leaving for like 3 days? I'm not sure but I'll text you."  I nodded and said "Why exactly are you telling me?"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me tonight for dinner." He said in a deep tone. It was adorable hearing him say that. "Yeah sure, what time?" I asked curiously. He took a few moments and replied with "Hmm 9pm." I nodded and said "Wait is this a date?" He cleared his throat and got up from the chair then left the room. He was shy for the first time. Why was he shy? Is he scared of rejection? I got up and left the room as well.

Before I could catch up to him,he was out of sight. I sighed and went to my room. I jumped in the soft comfy bed and closed my eyes. Before I complete vanished to the darkness, I grabbed my phone and placed it close to my mouth. "Siri, can you put a timer for 8pm." I said in a loud tone for it Can hear me. Once it accepted it, I put my phone on the night stand and flopped back in the bed. Then I closed my eyes and vanished into the darkness, making me fall asleep.

Then I heard a loud alarm ringing next to my ear, I was awake but had my eyes closed like if I was asleep. I was nearly awake, after a few seconds of staying in the darkness, I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone to turn off the alarm. Once I turned off the alarm, I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

As I walked in the bathroom, I turned on the lights and looked at the mirror, watching myself. I had horrible eye bags and sweat. I was sweating in my sleep? That rarely happens, unless I have a nightmare. But I don't remember having one.

I sighed and turned on the faucet, letting the water come out as soon as a I turned it on. I grabbed some water and threw it on my face,waking me up. The water was cold. It made my body shiver of the coldness. I grabbed a towel that was next to me and dried my face with it. As I removed the towel from my face, I noticed that someone was watching me through a opened window behind me. My eyes wide in shock and I turned to the window, but no one was there but a window opened.

I can feel my heart beat race, like if I was having a heart attack. I couldn't breathe,I felt fear shiver around my body uncontrollably. I was afraid. I quickly shut the window and checked the bathroom if there was any intruders,but there wasn't.

Once I finished checking, I left the bathroom right away and locked it. I went towards the closet and checked if there's any clothes. Then I found a red long dress that had an opening on your left leg. The color caught my eye. It was beautiful in my eyes. I grabbed the dress and changed into it. As I finished changing into it, I looked at my self in the mirror that was on the door of the closet.