Chapter 6: The unexpected

He wouldn't stop. I begged and screamed, but it wasn't helpful. I felt the sharp pain enter my body. "Stop please! I don't want it!" I yelled while tears streamed down my face. He slapped me if I made any noise. I just wanted the pain to go away. He got angrier and angrier if I yelled for help. He kept hitting and punching me until I fell unconscious.

I woke up outside the cabin,naked and with bruises around my body. It was cold outside. I felt weak. As I got up, I felt my legs weaken and I fell on my knees. I groaned in pain and got back up again. I dragged myself to the cabin. Once I got to the front door, I opened it slowly and I saw ace. He was sleeping on the couch. I got in slowly and quietly,trying to not make any noise.

As I got in, I closed the door slowly and locked it this time. I tip toed to the restroom and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the towel around my bruised body. Right when I was about to leave the bathroom, I saw ace. He was awake and shocked. "Where were you?" He asked while looking at me. I looked down, I was ashamed. He looked at my neck and saw that I had a bruise. "Who did this to you? Did someone rape you?" He asked while clenching his jaw. He was angry. I looked up at him slowly and said "It's fine, I probably asked for it."

His eyes widen. "Don't tell me this bastard brainwashed you with that!" He said loudly.

"Calm down. It's fine." I said. As I was walking away from him I fell on my knees. I was in pain. He sighed and carried me to my bedroom. He carefully placed me on my soft warm bed. He grabbed a blanket and placed it around my body. "Who did this to you?" He asked again. I looked at him and said "Some random guy. It doesn't matter, he was probably right."

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" He said in a low concerned voice. "Nothing." I replied while turning away from him. "Look I won't force you to say anything, I know it's hard for you. I'll give you time but please. I just want to help you." He said while looking into my eyes.

"Why do you want to help me?" I asked curiously. But he ignored me. "Ace. Tell me." I said in a low voice. He turned to me and turned away. Then he left the room. What doesn't he wanna tell me? I sighed and went to sleep. Then I felt ace shake my shoulder softly. "Wake up." He said in a low deep voice. I opened my eyes slowly and saw ace looking at me. "What do you want?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Your gonna come with me." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

He rolled his eyes and said "Your gonna stay with me. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Nothing is gonna happen to me. The man probably won't come back. He already got what he wanted." I said.

"I don't care. Your coming with me and that's it!" He yelled angrily.

"What about Rosie?" I asked.

"Someone came to pick her up. A woman." He said

"It was probably her mom." I responded. He nodded and motioned me to come. I rolled my eyes and said "Fine but how many days?" He took a long pause then said "About 4 or 5 days. Depends" I looked at him confusedly. "What do you mean depends?" I asked curiously. "Look just pack your stuff and meet me in my car." He said before leaving my room.

I sighed and grabbed my backpack. I put some clothes in my backpack and some things I needed. After packing, I went outside and saw him waiting patiently. He was leaning against the car while texting someone. I walked towards him and said "let's go?" He looked up at me and nodded. Before I got in the car, he said "Put some clothes on first."

I forgot I still had a towel. My eyes widen and I said "Shit sorry!" I ran back inside and looked for clothes. I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a white crop top. After changing into some clothes I grabbed my sandals and put them on my feet. Then I left the house and saw him still leaning against the car while texting someone. It got jealous. I rolled my eyes and said "Let's go." He looked up and down at me for a minute.