ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

"DRISTA LEAVE." clay groans, as he puts pressure against the door, trying to keep his little sister out.

"let her stay." i push clay aside, letting drista in. "how was the first day of middle school?" i ask her, laying on clays bed.

clay let's out an annoyed sigh. i simply ignore him, patting the spot next to me for drista to sit.

"awful." she plops down on the bed. "there is this one girl, who is a bitch."

"drista!" clay shoots her a look. "mom is going to kill me."

"please she's old enough, and just blame it on me, you're mom would understand." i sit up, shrugging. it's true, clays parents only flaw with me is that i have a sailor mouth. they blame it on my father.

he groans, as he makes his way to his bedroom door. "i'm leaving."

i roll my eyes, before turning back to drista. "so tell me about her."

"when does she come out?" i pat my fingers on my steering wheel, out of impatience.

"the school doesn't let them out, till 2:40." clay states, as he swipes up on his phone.

i look over at the time on my radio. '2:30.' i let out a sigh of annoyance. "why'd we come so early?"

"so we don't have to wait in a line." he motions behind him. pointing at the line of cars that are forming behind us.

i groan as i lay my head back on my headrest. "what are you doing?"

"looking a twitter." he swiftly says.

"why don't you add me."

he sighs as he hands me his phone. i giddily take it, typing in my user. adding myself.

a notification pops up, saying he got a message. "who's george?"

he whips his head over to me, snatching his phone out of my grip. "a friend."

"i want to talk to him." i reach over to him, trying to take back his phone.

"bea what the hell!" he yells, trying to push my weight off of him. i try fighting him to get his phone, as he fights back.

there is a knock at the window that stops out bickering. "let me in, please." a muffle drista says through the window.

i unlock my car, leaning back in my seat. "first time seeing you in such a long time, and of course you're fighting with my brother."

i scoff, "kiss my ass." clay shoots me a look. "she's old enough now for me to say that." i reassure.

drista chuckles, before she breaks it off with a gasp. "aoife." she taps my shoulder vigorously. "her."

i look over to where her finger is pointing. a short girl, with long blonde hair, stands by herself. "what about her?" i look back forward, starting my car up.

"she's the girl that's a bitch."

i gasp, "the one from middle school!" i look in my rear-view mirror. drista nods her head. "should i run her over?" clay smacks my shoulder. "joking." i look over at him, with a smile. before looking back a drista with a cunning look.

she gives me a knowing look, preceding to crack a smile.

***

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3

***