ᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴄʜ

"CLAY WELCOME!" my mother brings him in for a hug. clay awkwardly hugs her back.

clay rarely comes over to my house, so my mom barely sees him.

"mom let's hurry this stupid dinner up, or we are going to be late."

my mother waves me off, before dragging clay with her to the dinning room. it was prom night, and my mom insist that we ate dinner here.

it is her way of 'getting to know someone.' or in other words for her to see if they have a single parent, so that she can feed off of their money. (prom was after my parents separation.)

but my mom knew clay, and his life. so i don't know what her motive is, but i'm a little suspicious.

we get all settle at the table. my mom pours herself a glass a wine. offering clay one, as a joke. "so clay, are you two together?"

i nearly spit out my drink.

"hurry up bea." clay complains. he is at my house, we plan on going to the restaurant together.

i struggle to put on my heel. "stop rushing me!"

i hear a sigh of complaint, coming from the other side of the door. i roll my eyes, as i swing my room door open. "ready."

clay scans me, his face turns a light shade of pink. he whips his head to the side, "let's go."

god, i have such an affect on him. that's going to get in my head. i smirk a little, whilst following behind him.

we get to the restaurant, it was huge. looks very fancy, and rich. "i feel like i don't belong here." clay whispers to me.

"you and i both." i slide my arm through his. "just think we won't have to pay for it."

my mother must have found herself a catch. sugar daddy. got to admit, not to bad mom.

clay and i make our way in the building. it is so quiet in the restaurant. there're muffles of chatter, barely hearable.

my mother walks up to us, with her new boyfriend. "aoife bea." she leans in and kisses my cheek, doing the same to clay. she is acting all civil, not as 'cut loose' as usual. 

i look over and size up her side piece. he looks to be in his late 70s.

"aoife this is benjamin." i lean in shaking his hand. he gives me a simple nod. i keep my arm lock with clay. considering that this is a new experience for me, and i'm literally sweating. i'm just glad i have him here, with me.

we make our ways to own seats. in a private room, may i add. my mom's such a cougar.

"so aoife, what do you do for a living?" benjamin ask, as he lays a cloth napkin on his lap.

i give clay a panic look. he seem to get the gist, and he intertwines his fingers with mine. i nervously tap my thumb on the back of his hand.

my mother gives me a look, mouthing 'talk.'

"i play volleyball for my college." i choke out. clay rubs his thumb upon the back of my hand. giving me comfort.

benjamin nods his head. it appears he does that a lot. so, i don't know if that nod is good, or bad. "your mother tells me you made it to states?"

i swiftly nod my head. "yes."

clay gives me a look, like i betrayed him. "you made states?" i quickly nod my head, hoping he doesn't lectures me for not telling him before. "dude that's awesome!"

"clay what do you do?" my mother says, as she takes a sip of her wine. what is this? i feel like we are just getting interrogated about our lives.

"uh filming and stuff."

"like directing?" benjamin asks.

"no, like youtube and stuff like that."

"how much you make?" my mother questions.

i kick her under the table. "mom, what the hell?"

"i was just asking, dear." my mother plays with her wine glass.

"aoife don't talk to your mother like that." benjamin demands. what the hell is happening, all of this is just filling me with rage. my heart start to beat faster, feels like it is about to pop out.

i let the rage take over me, like i usually do. "you're not my father! so don't tell me what to do!" i push back in my chair, standing up. "and mom you're no better! nothing but a whore!"

my mother tense up at my words, "leave aoife." she flatly says, not making eye contact with me.

"gladly do so!" i grab clays arm.

"good!" my mother shouts.

"i eat you rich people!" my words stumble out. i have no clue what i'm saying, just wanted to get the last word. i drag clay out of the restaurant.

breaking down in a cry.

***

wishing to be a milf 🤞

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3

***