Chapter 3

HI GUYS. so OMG this story is like #150 something on what's hot list. that's the HIGHEST ever gotten! i have like almost 30 fans now WHICH IS AWESOME! kudos to you guys who support me <3.

just on a side note, some people mentioned that this story has a lot of errors and i know that. this story is just me writing for fun, when i write this story, i don't really focus too much on grammar and stuff! i'm really serious about my other story What Happens in L.A., Stays in L.A. though, so if you wanna read that, go check it out :)

anyways, here's the new part! this chapter is sorta a filler or something. I PROMISEEEEEE it'll get better after this because after this chapter the real fun starts. -winkwinkwink- if you know what i mean haha :D

okay i'll shut up now. ENJOY :D

Chapter Three

I woke up the next morning feeling sore all over. All that cleaning and re-arranging sure did its damage. Stifling a yawn, I swung my legs to the floor and slip on my slippers. I slowly trudged towards the sink that was in the room and turned on the tap. I reached for my purple comb and took a bit of green hair and started combing it. Wait, what? Green hair?! I ran to my night table and snatched my mirror and looked in my reflection. The girl in the reflection stared back at me with a horrific expression. But it wasn’t just any girl. It was me! My long blonde hair was now dyed a terribly ugly green and it was obviously not dyed properly because my hair was all dry and damaged. I looked like a troll!

I stared at myself in horror. “Oh my God.”

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. “Sarah, can you please hurry. I have something that I gotta go do so it’s just you today. Please hurry.” It was Marvin.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to make it today. I’m not feeling well,’ I lied.

“You sound fine. Please please please Sarah. I’ll pay you double – triple – quadruple!” Marvin pleaded.

“I really don’t want your money,” I told him flatly, reaching for my toothbrush and filling it with toothpaste.

“If you don’t come, I’ll come in there and drag you out myself.”

I pictured Marvin coming in and seeing me in just my pyjamas and hurrying my brushing. “Okay okay, I’m hurrying,” I said, mouthful of toothpaste.

Quickly, I rinsed my mouth and washed my face. I pulled my hair into a loose pony tail, trying not to cry at the sight of my hideous hair. Then, I put on a yellow hoodie and slipped on a pair of white shorts that went just above my knees.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the doorknob. “Don’t laugh,” I told Marvin.

“Why? What’s wro –” Marvin began but stopped when I opened the door. “Oh,” he said.

I huffed in frustration. “Yeah, oh.”

Marvin continued to stare at my hair, not bothering to even look at me. “Why…why…why did you do that to your hair?”

“I didn’t,” I said through clenched teeth. “Do you think I would do this to my hair? Somebody came in my cabin last night and did it to me while I was asleep. And I have a pretty good idea who.” My thoughts flicked to Alison and Ariane. Obviously it was some dumb joke of theirs.

“Well then,” Marvin said, “I’ll get you something for that.”

“Yeah whatever,” I mumbled.

Pushing past Marvin, I walked towards the main cabin. On my way there, I wondered how they managed to get in my room. The door was locked, and they couldn’t have come in through the window because it was smaller than my head. Then again, if they were all small criminals, or delinquents as Marvin kindly put it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they just broke into my room.