Chapter 4

hello all my darling fans <3

i just want to start off by saying i love all of you for being so awesome with this and my other stories. this story was #126 on what's hot list AND THAT'S THE HIGHEST IVE EVER BEEN. love you guys so so so much.

this is the new part to camp not so fun - duh! well if you fine it really bad, IM SO SORRY. i just wrote this in the last hour! i'm not going to have much time to upload in the new few days. i will try to get What Happens in L.A. Stays in L.A. up tomorrow, then The Ex Best Friend after that!

i sincerely hope that this chapter wasn't too bad :(. comment and lemme know what you think!

Chapter Four

The next morning when I woke up I found my room covered in toilet paper. I groaned and got up, cursing myself for my extremely heavy sleeping habits. I walked towards my sink to brush my teeth, picking up the stray pieces of paper and dumping them into the trash can beside the sink. I didn’t even have time last night to re-dye my hair because I was so tired; I fell asleep as soon as I laid down. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I sat on my bed and played with my covers.

How can Marvin actually expect me to deal with this? I don’t understand how he can just leave like that. At least with the two of us, we could’ve controlled them better. But now, all that’s left is me. Me all by myself.

With a defeated sigh, I stood up and put on a pair of yoga pants and a loose t-shirt. I might as well get this day over with. Like my darling mom always say: Sarah, if you did everything properly, your life would be half as miserable. Yep, that’s my mother for you,

At this point, I didn’t see a way that I could do this “properly”. The others wouldn’t listen to me…ever. They just thought they could push me around because they’re tougher and bigger. Well, they’re right.

Finally, it was too late for me to mope around any longer so I grabbed a banana that was lying on the table and left my cabin. Walking up to the main room, I could already hear the kids laughing and making a huge commotion. Man, do they ever shut up?

The moment I walked through the doors, it was silent again. Ariane, Alison, Dylan, James, Jackson, Nate—who not to my surprise was sitting in the front like a leader—were lounging around with the same mean smile on their faces. The kind of smile hyenas have before they viciously eat their prey. I looked around the room to find it already littered with wrappers and toys. Bringing up my last bit of courage, I cleared my throat.

“So guys,” I squeaked. “The room looks awfully messy. How about we spend a few minutes cleaning it up?”

I offered them my sweetest smile and hoped that the kids would do something. To my dismay, all of them looked towards Nate and he gave them a very unsubtle eye roll. As if on queue, everybody went back to making noises and throwing things around.

Not even bothering to give another shot at this, I went to the corner and sat on the chair, picking up a torn copy of The Berenstain Bears and reading it quietly. When I was on the 7th page of the book, a little boy came up to me and started pulling my hair.

“Hey. Why is your hair green?” he laughed.

“I don’t know,” I said through gritted teeth.

“It looks like the same colour that my mommy has when she pukes in the morning,” he continued.

Trying to ignore the kid, I gave a small nod. “That’s nice.”

“It’s funny. Can I call you pukey-head?” the kid asked.